+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Gabbidon signs for

Danny Gabbidon signs for

from joint manager of cardiff city last season he joins panteg fc in welsh league division 3 !

Re: Danny Gabbidon signs for

Well he's a Cwmbran boy so its only up the road. I think he still plays cricket up there too.Its not like he's short of money. Maybe he's sick of training and injuries? God, he was a class player!

I wonder if they're looking for a shit striker and a defender that loses his man constantly.

Doing a bit of pundit-ry too.Was a fave City/Wales player of mine a few years running back in the day. Wont forget that

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzer1 wrote on Tue, 18 August 2015 22:05
    from joint manager of cardiff city last season he joins panteg fc in welsh league division 3 !
    Still out of his depth. How he managed to screw a nice little earner for a year out of the City is a minor miracle

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Tue, 18 August 2015 23:13
    I wonder if they're looking for a shit striker and a defender that loses his man constantly.
    Name names then Mr R.

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 09:16
    Still out of his depth. How he managed to screw a nice little earner for a year out of the City is a minor miracle
    This is a major reason why I believe one-great players should never go back one of the best ball playing defenders I've ever seen at the City, his first spell with us was amazing; I was gutted when he left . Yet he will always be remembered for his ill-fated second spell. Ditto Scott Young; fantastic clubman, and consistently one of the best central defenders we had over a 10 or so year spell one of my all-time favourite players (not to mention THAT Leeds goal). Yet following his run as assistant & caretaker manager he's just remembered as piss-poor. I am glad they never considered Kav to be the manager, it wouldn't have ended well and his reputation would be forever in tatters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 09:18
    Name names then Mr R.
    Think a famous packet of assorted sweets and a well known supermarket.

Quote Originally Posted by ɹ ǝʌǝʇs wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 16:17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 09:18
    Name names then Mr R.
    Think a famous packet of assorted sweets and a well known supermarket.
    AH tescos and liquorice allsorts...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil1927 wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 15:41
    Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 09:16
    This is a major reason why I believe one-great players should never go back one of the best ball playing defenders I've ever seen at the City, his first spell with us was amazing; I was gutted when he left . Yet he will always be remembered for his ill-fated second spell. Ditto Scott Young; fantastic clubman, and consistently one of the best central defenders we had over a 10 or so year spell one of my all-time favourite players (not to mention THAT Leeds goal). Yet following his run as assistant & caretaker manager he's just remembered as piss-poor. I am glad they never considered Kav to be the manager, it wouldn't have ended well and his reputation would be forever in tatters.
    As for Gabbs, good luck to him. Just as long as he's not picked for Wales again then he can enjoy playing close home for however long he wants.