+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I hate wolves as well

I hate wolves as well

Re: I hate wolves as well

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 01:31
    I used to but then worked with a Wolves who was actually alright.

Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 10:55
    Big club
    Big club

Sorry, I don't get this. Why on earth would someone hate someone else simply because they are fans of a certain club. As a group of fans, those from Wolverhampton are no different from those at Cardiff or anywhere else in the country.

I find it puzzling that some say that you can't be a 'true' Cardiff City fan if you don't hate Swansea or you can't be a true Pompey fan if you don't hate the 'scummers' of Southampton.

I was beaten up by some Spurs fans once - but I don't hate Spurs fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 13:41
    Sorry, I don't get this. Why on earth would someone hate someone else simply because they are fans of a certain club. As a group of fans, those from Wolverhampton are no different from those at Cardiff or anywhere else in the country.
    Were you busking outside White Hart Lane at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:12
    Quote Originally Posted by saganspirit wrote on Wed, 19 August 2015 10:55
    Big club
    I prefer using a shotgun, but hey....
    I prefer using a shotgun, but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 14:12
    I find it puzzling that some say that you can't be a 'true' Cardiff City fan if you don't hate Swansea or you can't be a true Pompey fan if you don't hate the 'scummers' of Southampton.
    No - Sloper Road. We'd just beaten them 1-0..

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Fri, 21 August 2015 15:43
    Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 14:12
    I was beaten up by some Spurs fans once - but I don't hate Spurs fans...
    I remember it well, spurs mob left the ground early and were waiting outside the Grange end, they had a mob from Walthamstow who were well up for it, they came off second best in the end though, mad day that was.

They take liberties G.B., we've ****in leathered em every time we've gone there including that fat ****Gilly.