+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bale subject to more boos and whistles from Madrid fans

Bale subject to more boos and whistles from Madrid fans

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9955953/Gareth-Bale-whistl ed-in-Real-Madrid-win-over-Galatasaray

I'm really glad this hasn't made his Wales form suffer even slightly (yet). Would a move ahead of the Euro's benefit him?

Re: Bale subject to more boos and whistles from Madrid fans

For some reason I really want him to sign for Arsenal. Maybe it's because of Rambo, but I think it's because I want to see if he's enough to win them the league.

I think he could be what Arsenal need, but I guess that the only ones that are going to be able pay the money are Man united, Man city, and Chelsea!

International

There is always the problem if he signs for manure or Chelksi of the looming short term 'injury' that counted our players (Like Giggs) out of internationals in the past. Let him stay where he is and count his money to make himself feel loved.

He's coming home shirley

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 07:51
    There is always the problem if he signs for manure or Chelksi of the looming short term 'injury' that counted our players (Like Giggs) out of internationals in the past. Let him stay where he is and count his money to make himself feel loved.
    I don't think he'd put up with that like Giggs did. I guess Madrid would happily put as much pressure on him not to go but if he's fit he's always here, even when he's not sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 02:32
    For some reason I really want him to sign for Arsenal. Maybe it's because of Rambo, but I think it's because I want to see if he's enough to win them the league.
    Would be amazing to see those two link up week in week out in the Premier League

Booing a player in a friendly win is pathetic but they do it all the time, it's a different football culture at such huge clubs. How many of the crowd are tourists.

I have heard booing of our own players and ironic cheers when a player is substituted. Players are constantly judged and slagged off even here on this forum. I suppose when a player earns as much as he does and so much is expected of at a club which week in week out has tens of thousands more fans than ourselves at a match that you are going to get idiots there.

Go get him Vinnie

you knows it makes sense

It's win win for Wales. Bale gets booed by his own fans, feels unappreciated and gets to go home and play for Wales in front of an adoring public for a team built around him.

We get a 100000% motivated top 5 in the world player turning up ready to bust a gut and not trying to 'save himself' from injury.

I think it suits Wales having him over there.

Irrespective, if he did come back to the Premier League he would not find anyone trying to stop him playing for Wales - he would have his contract nailed on in that respect.

Keep on booing Madridas, it just motivates him more for us and we have a biggish couple of games in two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 18:37
    It's win win for Wales. Bale gets booed by his own fans, feels unappreciated and gets to go home and play for Wales in front of an adoring public for a team built around him.
    Can't think of a clubs fans that are more pointless tha n real madrids, they just strike me as a bunch of spineless shallow ****s, which I know is a massive generalisation but so what.....

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:09
    Go get him Vinnie
    ^THIS

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Thu, 20 August 2015 10:09
    Go get him Vinnie
    But would Slade pick him?