+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saw this on the news

Feedback

Saw this on the news

I saw this on the bbc. Yet again another paedophile ring is exposed. We can all agree the sentences are deserved but I want to raise a glass to the officers involved who must have to go through the most depraved shit imaginable and yet keep professional when facing these scum. How they don't fall up and down stairs when arrested is beyond me.

These guys do an awful job which I think few of us could do.

Re: Saw this on the news

For ****s sake. There's always one that looks like me.

The police have to deal with the very worst our society has to offer on a daily basis and deserve a lot of praise

Bloody hell, just read the article. I only hope they get a bloody good shoeing or ten in prison.

They must be mentally ill.

I mean seriously how can you be a logical rational person to through and do what they did?

Truth is they probably worked, had relationships and lived from the outside normal lives which makes this even more shocking.

Hope there's a heaven and hell and they get to meet Lucifer on a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 20:54
    I saw this on the bbc. Yet again another paedophile ring is exposed. We can all agree the sentences are deserved but I want to raise a glass to the officers involved who must have to go through the most depraved shit imaginable and yet keep professional when facing these scum. How they don't fall up and down stairs when arrested is beyond me.
    Keeping in the theme of a person with few words, K.U.N.T.S

Agreed - the police have a tough job, one that I could not do. I suspect that once incarcerated, and their identities are known to other inmates, that these scum may receive what many might consider to be justice. Like many of you I am a father; I have often wondered if stories like this were a part of some sort of agenda by the media or authorities to keep the populace in fear of a paedophile around every corner. Lately though, the sheer number of cases like this, the level of their depravity, as well as the numbers of men and sometimes even women involved, seems to be increasing to the point where I think I may have been wrong. Very sad world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Saints wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 21:39
    Agreed - the police have a tough job, one that I could not do. I suspect that once incarcerated, and their identities are known to other inmates, that these scum may receive what many might consider to be justice. Like many of you I am a father; I have often wondered if stories like this were a part of some sort of agenda by the media or authorities to keep the populace in fear of a paedophile around every corner. Lately though, the sheer number of cases like this, the level of their depravity, as well as the numbers of men and sometimes even women involved, seems to be increasing to the point where I think I may have been wrong. Very sad world we live in.
    Ever since my daughter was born I've been paranoid about it, and she goes nowhere without me, I don't let her out of my sight.

Banned

I think I read somewhere that they've only allowed to stay in child protection for a year after that they get burnt out.

I am not sure on the point on keeping them alive

they are sick individuals, I understand some will say " oh but we can try to rehabilitate them, they deserve a 2nd chance " I strongly disagree, these are not people who made mistakes or didnt know the age of the girl, these are scum

If a dog attacks a child, we put that dog down, lets do the same with these

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:20
    It would be better to test new drugs on these scunbags would save a lot of laboratory animals from harm.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:38
    they are sick individuals, I understand some will say " oh but we can try to rehabilitate them, they deserve a 2nd chance " I strongly disagree, these are not people who made mistakes or didnt know the age of the girl, these are scum
    fair call

People saying to keep them alive isn't necessarily in the hope of rehabilitation. It can also be to allow them to have a long and miserable life, never sure when they may get boiling water chucked over them.

Yes. The punishment must be clear - for life or at least most of it.
    A clear message must be sent to other potential sicko's that they had better get help to stop their 'urges' - now - because if they act upon their evil, sick urges, they will be caught, and they will suffer incarceration and fear - for life.

In a civilised, peaceful society we don't kill other humans.

Death is too good and too easy for these scum anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:47
    indeed, but we will have people who think they can be " rehabilitated " and will of course fight for that right to try

Also a death sentence would be an easy way out for some of these animals. Some may even be contemplating suicide in the next few days to release themselves from the constant fear that they will live in for the next few decades. Keep them alive, and let every day be a living nightmare.

It is hard to argue against the death penalty in situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 08:47
    This. I don't think they are capable of being rehabilitated so a long miserable existence is the best punishment with no chance of parole.

Lets just hope they are punished and no " jacking off " over stuff they have done

Yes we hope the fellow prisoners give them hell, i hear the lifers are the ones who try to do it, as they have nothing to loose

shame we cannot have a controlled " punishment " for them inside

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by nathansfmachine wrote on Sun, 13 fSeptember 2015 08:51
    There does appear to be retribution and vengeance on people's minds in this thread. Given the nature of the crime that's understandable. However that is not justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 11 September 2015 20:57
    For ****s sake. There's always one that looks like me.