+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Those booing slade when he took kenwyne off

Those booing slade when he took kenwyne off

Football geniuses hey?

0-0 nothing happening up front and we badly needed to change things. Slade did by bringing ameobi on and was justified with the 2-0 win and mason scoring,

They will have to wait a little longer to let their feelings about slade known. Sad.

Re: Those booing slade when he took kenwyne off

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:04
    Football geniuses hey?
    Wasn't it Pilkington & Mason?

Quote Originally Posted by salopiancity wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:06
    Football geniuses hey?
    0-0 nothing happening up front and we badly needed to change things. Slade did by bringing ameobi on and was justified with the 2-0 win and ameobi and mason both scoring,
    Yep

He's too unfashionable and will never be liked even if we won the league.

I can only imagine how much he's be booed by the idiots if we got up and ended up losing a lot (even though most promoted teams do)

Two assists from Ameobi - surely must keep his place for Hull midweek

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel15 wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:13
    I'm not sure if slade is playing a blinder here, i.e trying to get in half time with at least a draw and bringing ameobi on mid second half when opposition are getting tired. Looks like that's what he's been doing and it working

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:16
    I'm not sure if slade is playing a blinder here, i.e trying to get in half time with at least a draw and bringing ameobi on mid second half when opposition are getting tired. Looks like that's what he's been doing and it working
    This way Jones wears them down and Ameobi gets to run at a tired defence

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:16
    This way Jones wears them down and Ameobi gets to run at a tired defence

Slade 2 BooBoys 0

I only listened to the game via radio, it did seem a different game once Ameobi came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:21
    He's got it right.
    On his day unplayable, on other days a passenger that the rest of the team have to carry.

Aleo I needs to start wide midfield...

Regardless on the change who can say they enjoyed watching that game today ?

Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:00
    Regardless on the change who can say they enjoyed watching that game today ?
    Plus winning not pretty matches was a hallmark of Malky's teams and that didn't work out too badly.

Football geniuses hey?
    Mason should have been taken off and not Kenwyne - just because he tapped the ball in from 2 yards out doesn't justify him staying on the pitch.

*Manager knows his players limitations better than fans shocker*

Quote Originally Posted by ninianboy1 wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:14
    Football geniuses hey?
    0-0 nothing happening up front and we badly needed to change things. Slade did by bringing ameobi on and was justified with the 2-0 win and mason scoring,
    Do you seriously think KJ would have been ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 17:22
    He's got it right.
    I would however swap that round against hull and start with ameobi. Jones is always more effective off the bench and ameobi's earned his chance

Football geniuses hey?
    You really are a gigantic dick head

Quote Originally Posted by ★☆★☆★☆ wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:21
    Football geniuses hey?
    They will have to wait a little longer to let their feelings about slade known. Sad.
    Why, because we disagree on football matters? Do yourself a favour, drop the obscenities and enjoy the banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:19
    Football geniuses hey?
    Who knows. However, I would like to see Jones play alongside Ameobi for the majority of the game as I think they would complement each other perfectly. Sadly, I don't think Mason is quick enough nor physical enough for the championship, great feet though.

Lucky Pilkington scored, he was dreadful today

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:49
    Lucky Pilkington scored, he was dreadful today
    Again I was surprised he stayed on the pitch until the end - had an awful game. I would have swapped him for Noone fairly soon into the second half.

Wrong about Coleman. Wrong about Slade.

...........but am very happy to have been so.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianboy1 wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:49
    Football geniuses hey?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:19
    Mason should have been taken off and not Kenwyne - just because he tapped the ball in from 2 yards out doesn't justify him staying on the pitch.
    Do you realise Mason has scored the most goals for our team in league matches??