+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ten Commandments (of Logic)

Re: The Ten Commandments (of Logic)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:47
    Next flounce .
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:42
    Gwynedd Blue 1/6 on
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:39
    Seems a shame
    I think you should read what Feedy says more carefully. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:46
    Next flounce .
    Gwynedd Blue 1/6 on
    Seems a shame
    You and the Colonel have insulted me personally. Now let me commit a little fallacy here. People who attack others personally are usually - sorry - I cant do it, because I would be placing myself in the gutter along with them...

Feedback

GB

If you consider me attacking for for saying you're a delicate little wallflower for getting your knickers in a twist over nothing at all then I'm going to suggest you refrain from posting on a football forum where banter is commonplace

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:48
    Next flounce .
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:47
    Gwynedd Blue 1/6 on
    Seems a shame
    Nice enough guy just very dull.
    I saw it as an attack on me - on my honesty. But I'm not going to waste my time answering your questions when you don't answer mine. Did you look at you previous posts to me??

Feedback

You may have saw it as an attack on you but it wasn't. Maybe it would help if you accepted that some posts can become a little fruity at times but no harm is intended. Me and the Colonel have crossed swords many times but each thread is a new start and we treat it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:54
    GB
    If you continue to insult me then I will retaliate...

Feedback

Please retaliate. You're not going to upset me. Treat this place like you would when having a few beers in the pub before the game. It's not one of your debating gatherings and shouldn't be treated as such.

Banned

How the fvck did gwyneth ever survive a football match?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:01
    Please retaliate. You're not going to upset me. Treat this place like you would when having a few beers in the pub before the game. It's not one of your debating gatherings and shouldn't be treated as such.
    I am really pissed off with people like you - so you can be assured that I will not let the matter go...

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:16
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:01
    You are really missing the point aren't you!
    Incidentally, we all have thresholds regarding what are deemed insults. It appears we have different thresholds. I'm not going to get upset over you suggesting I'm dense. I will cope and if you look hard enough you will see I'm hiding the anguish you've caused me

I am so sick of people arguing all the time.

Why don't you people simply take a leaf out of my book and treat everyone as if they were a guest at your dinner table and afford them the respect they deserve as thinking, feeling human beings, you stupid pricks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:47
    You can't call everyone 'stupid pricks' quite a few of them are stupid ****s,except gwyneth,he's a dripping quim.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:08
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:47
    Why don't you people simply take a leaf out of my book and treat everyone as if they were a guest at your dinner table and afford them the respect they deserve as thinking, feeling human beings, you stupid pricks.
    Great, now Gwynedd Blue will give us an essay on moistened genitalia throughout history.

From the "man" who self admittedly lives to cause an argument

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:10
    From the "man" who wouldn't recognise a joke if it dressed up as a bottle of gin and poured itself down your throat.

Feedback

The thing is its hard interacting with GB because it certainly appears that he takes everything so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:13
    From the "man" who self admittedly lives to cause an argument

Feedback

Come on gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:15
    Come on gents.
    Gay

last 3 words had me rocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:15
    Come on gents.
    Feedy, I have already said too much tonight. I will leave him to his excesses now.

Blog Entries

11. Thou shalt not get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:45
    groundhog day

'Tis hard to believe that this is the guy who started the 'Gwynneth Piss-take' thread when he told us 'Hey - if I cared what people say, I would hardly be doing something like this would I???

Someone said that I take myself too seriously - so - this is a way of saying that I don't, while having a laugh...'

I though it was still open season to be honest..

btw, I see GB works as a musician.

Triangle?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:45
    groundhog day
    That's how you like it.