+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ten Commandments (of Logic)

Re: The Ten Commandments (of Logic)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 22:00
    11. Thou shalt not get involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:55
    groundhog day
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:45
    That's how you like it.
    and you don't of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 22:02
    11. Thou shalt not get involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 22:00
    groundhog day
    Quote Originally Posted by packerman wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:55
    That's how you like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 21:45
    thats the way ah ah i like it ah ah

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:19
    Please retaliate. You're not going to upset me. Treat this place like you would when having a few beers in the pub before the game. It's not one of your debating gatherings and shouldn't be treated as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:16
    You are really missing the point aren't you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:01
    You seem to think that personal insults are OK. I'm saying that they are not OK.
    Why continue to insult someone when it has become clear that they don't want it?

Feedback

GB

When I said you had insulted me I was being sarcastic. Sticks and stones old fruit.

When I commented that we all have different thresholds, I was pointing out that yours seems to be lower than everyone else's by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:19
    GB

GB
    You must amazing powers Feedy if you can judge the insult threshold of all the people on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 22:00
    'Tis hard to believe that this is the guy who started the 'Gwynneth Piss-take' thread when he told us 'Hey - if I cared what people say, I would hardly be doing something like this would I???
    If people were saying insulting things jokingly that would be fine by me..

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:42
    Next flounce .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 19:39
    Gwynedd Blue 1/6 on
    Like pack dogs.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:36
    'Tis hard to believe that this is the guy who started the 'Gwynneth Piss-take' thread when he told us 'Hey - if I cared what people say, I would hardly be doing something like this would I???
    Someone said that I take myself too seriously - so - this is a way of saying that I don't, while having a laugh...'
    What makes you think I was serious?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:27
    GB
    When I said you had insulted me I was being sarcastic. Sticks and stones old fruit.
    I'm only going off your reaction to what pretty much everyone else would brush off as banter

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:41
    Someone said that I take myself too seriously - so - this is a way of saying that I don't, while having a laugh...'
    I though it was still open season to be honest..
    What makes you think I was serious?

That's not an easy question to answer. Are you honestly saying that none of those insults were serious??

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:45
    btw, I see GB works as a musician.
    everyone else on here would go for the latter but I appreciate you're not everyone else, so it is your choice to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:48
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynedd Blue wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 10:45
    btw, I see GB works as a musician.
    Triangle?
    Have you actually insulted everyone on this board and have they all responded?

Do you 'get' what a wind-up merchant does?
    Some posters (like me) you can take at face value: others should be taken with a shovel of salt. It's obvious after a while who falls into which category.
    One needs to get this straight for one's peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 11:07
    Do you 'get' what a wind-up merchant does?
    Furthermore, the people who are making judgements about what is acceptable are relatively small in number. There are many hundreds of people using this board and Feedy and others claim to speak for all of them - when they are relatively few in numbers.

The next thing is to decide how one is going to deal with/respond to individual posters. And stick to it.

Most of this stuff is pretty elementary but it is the difference between enjoying a MB and getting uptight.

Feedback

GB

You really cannot be serious when you have said I have insulted you. Perhaps you can give examples and provide links to threads where this has happened?

I'm also not claiming to speak for all. What I have done is make a statement based on empirical evidence. Only one person on this forum gets upset at remarks as innocuous as 'you're a delicate little wallflower'. You seem to think that's an insult. I'd suggest that you're in a minority of one here.

If there's one thing I'm sick of on this board it's Feedback's incessant bullying of Gwynedd Blue. I don't know what GB has done to put himself in the firing line of Feedy's ire but this level of relentless hatred is unusual, even for Feedy.

Put it to bed, lads. Let the middle east learn from the CCMB.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 15:31
    If there's one thing I'm sick of on this board it's Feedback's incessant bullying of Gwynedd Blue. I don't know what GB has done to put himself in the firing line of Feedy's ire but this level of relentless hatred is unusual, even for Feedy.
    Oh god, someone is going to read this and believe every single word written.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 15:47
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 15:31

I'm welling up here

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 16:00
    I don't know, we've all crossed swords with Feedy at one time or another but this.. assault, against GB has been so sustained, vicious and frankly unwarranted that I find myself wondering if GB doesn't have himself a pretty solid case to sue for slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 16:04
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops wrote on Sun, 13 September 2015 16:00
    Great that you stick up for the oppressed, little man!
    I happen to know that those really coarse and nasty pms that have been sent have been copied and pasted for future action though.

Blog Entries

@GB Try not to take things so personally, I think because your political views differ so much to feedy you are seeing him as the enemy and when he says anything you take it as a bit of a dig, I don't think he has treated you any different to how he treats anyone else on here tbh, you just have to know how to take him, if he winds you up just tell him to bog off and move on, he is a big pussy cat really.