+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IS making and using chemical weapons

IS making and using chemical weapons

They need to be stopped. It's only a matter of time before they start knocking out nuclear weapons and begin targeting us in our own homes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34211838

Re: IS making and using chemical weapons

Are we surprised by this ? ? ?

they have free reign in area's and are free to set-up whatever they like, a workshop / factory to produce mustard gas / A.N Other Gas

As for a Nuclear weapons, I guess a " dirty bomb " would in reality be as close as they will get to that

I really must stop worrying about stuff like this, Loya Jirga pointed that out last night

Quote Originally Posted by Gluey wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 18:11
    They need to be stopped. It's only a matter of time before they start knocking out nuclear weapons and begin targeting us in our own homes.
    Just like IRAQ, WMD, US/UK building up a head of steam for the next stage, we all have to be outraged now and let Cameron push through the house the intent to attack.

Blog Entries

Not that old chestnut again, they tried that 2 years ago and it was a complete fabrication, we have been bombarded with bullshit ever since the no vote on military action , when are people going to wake up to these lying evil bastards? they are clearly getting desperate now.

You set me up Gluey you tw@t

I did wonder if there have been 60 odd attacks why are we only hearing about it now.

Ruskies moving in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34233723

Isis gonna **** with Russia could be interesting. Get ready for Syrian rebels to give up the ghost, and continue the influx to Europe to get the hell out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:39
    Ruskies moving in.
    Interesting days/weeks/months ahead. The first and second world wars started along similar lines. I've a feeling that Putin is playing chess here, and calling a double bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:34
    I reckon there will be a vote for military action soon, so it could be in conjunction with that. It will be interesting to see if any of the Labour party want to give Corbyn a bloody nose early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Sat, 12 September 2015 20:39
    Ruskies moving in.
    Only problem will be getting the buggers to leave the oil alone