+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Corbyn's interview (or non interview) with Sky on Sunday

Re: Corbyn's interview (or non interview) with Sky on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 00:42
    Elwood has had a right mare on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 15 September 2015 03:41
    I do notice the righties seem a little preoccupied with Corbyn. Thought they were celebrating or are they a tad worried ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Tue, 15 September 2015 02:06
    Aren't they just - I thought this new Labour leader was supposed to be a laughing stock?
    Just because this sort of behaviour is to be expected does not mean it should be accepted.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 06:26
    I do notice the righties seem a little preoccupied with Corbyn. Thought they were celebrating or are they a tad worried ?
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Tue, 15 September 2015 03:41
    Aren't they just - I thought this new Labour leader was supposed to be a laughing stock?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick the Miller wrote on Tue, 15 September 2015 02:06
    If Jeremy Corbyn has decided to have nothing to do with a news channel which barely bothers to hide it's political bias (and I mean proper bias, not the sort the BBC is always accused of by both right and left wingers), then he goes up in my estimation.
    if he truly thought that then perhaps he needs to rethink his current role as being leader of the opposition

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 11:03
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 06:26
    If Jeremy Corbyn has decided to have nothing to do with a news channel which barely bothers to hide it's political bias (and I mean proper bias, not the sort the BBC is always accused of by both right and left wingers), then he goes up in my estimation.
    Elwood, you claim to know the difference between voluntarily turning up in a studio to be asked questions by a journalist and being pursued by one who I presume had been given no permission to do so (I see the words "stalking" and "harassment" being used in the comments section of that video) and yet you still choose to make a comparison between the two - why?
    He appears to be choosing to live life by his own standards and not letting the gutter press set his standards for him.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 14:12
    Elwood, you claim to know the difference between voluntarily turning up in a studio to be asked questions by a journalist and being pursued by one who I presume had been given no permission to do so (I see the words "stalking" and "harassment" being used in the comments section of that video) and yet you still choose to make a comparison between the two - why?
    I put this reply up earlier,but made the mistake of putting it in another post which has caused some confusion (well I confused the Colonel) If anyone gets a feeling of déjÃ* vu that's why!!
    i totally agree. I just think it is a little naive to expect a private life in the manner he previously enjoyed now he is leader of the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 14:39
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 14:12
    I put this reply up earlier,but made the mistake of putting it in another post which has caused some confusion (well I confused the Colonel) If anyone gets a feeling of déjÃ* vu that's why!!
    In answer to your question bob, even though they are two different scenarios, they are both situations senior
    Gutter press now is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 14:39
    In answer to your question bob, even though they are two different scenarios, they are both situations senior
    If we take a step back and look at the sky incident, ask yourself, which one was in the wrong, the bloke walking home from work or the news team chasing him down the road?

Feedback

I wouldn't say anyone was in the wrong. One guy was doing his job, the other was exercising his right to be aloof

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 18:13
    I wouldn't say anyone was in the wrong. One guy was doing his job, the other was exercising his right to be aloof
    Which would you like to see end in the future, people going home from work or people harrasing other people?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 18:28
    One guy was on his way home from work, the other one was being a complete dick and borderline illegally harassing him. Certainly questionable whether or not he was complying with the code of cinduct the media are allegedlly supposed to be complying with.
    That should never be allowed to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 19:18
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Wed, 16 September 2015 18:28
    One guy was on his way home from work, the other one was being a complete dick and borderline illegally harassing him. Certainly questionable whether or not he was complying with the code of cinduct the media are allegedlly supposed to be complying with.
    Which would you like to see end in the future, people going home from work or people harrasing other people?
    You little tinker!!