+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much longer......................

How much longer......................

I have nothing against Russell Slade and I am sure he was a very good PE Teacher.

However when is he going to realise that the "football" we are playing at present is boring and ineffective when attacking.

We offer nothing up front and this funnily enough starts from Marshall. He is a great shot stopper but his distribution is appalling. From a dead ball he always waits until the defence has settled itself and then in most cases kicks the ball into touch.

Defence is pretty solid.

Midfield, lack of creativity. Overuse of the flanks when a direct approach would sometimes be the better option.

Attackers - Yes, we are missing KWJ but not since Jay & Chops have we had a pairing that have worked well together.

The answer - Not sure, should he bring back some of our players on loan?, should he give some of our youngsters a chance. Most people will say well we are only xx points of the play offs - well playing as we are that is the best we can hope for and it might even get worse.

Personally I think our record against Leeds will be lost this Tuesday as we need to attack them from the start - and it is not going to happen

Re: How much longer......................

If we lose to leeds, he should be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Sun, 01 November 2015 09:54
    Leeds don't look good enough to beats us. Then again we can't score. Everybody fill your boots with the draw.

He should receive a written warning for a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick wrote on Sun, 01 November 2015 09:54
    Thanks for the effort, didn't work out. All the best. Bye now.