+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with this place

Re: I'm done with this place

Reminds me of a school child teasing older kids for a chase then when he gets caught, and gets a slap, goes running to teacher to report the "bullies".

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 13:23
    Reminds me of a school child teasing older kids for a chase then when he gets caught, and gets a slap, goes running to teacher to report the "bullies".
    Poor bugger is bow wow bonkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 18:40
    Polo, you've missed Croesy pearlers.
    I've only been on here on a regular basis a week or so and he's had about 4 meltdowns already.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 18:54
    He's offered to meet someone for a fight or a dogging session (I'm still not sure), once accused a number of the board apologists for paedophilia and gets hysterical regularly about nonsense.
    wow over 500 posts in a week, a successor to croesy in the making

He's offered to meet someone for a fight or a dogging session (I'm still not sure), once accused a number of the board apologists for paedophilia and gets hysterical regularly about nonsense.
    You couldn't make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by pILKerman wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:01
    I just have nowhere else to go this last week after Bluebirds Forum died

Blog Entries

Suddenly got lots of time on your hands?

Give it another week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:03
    Is he real or a parody? Does anyone actually know him in person?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:05
    Get back in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:05
    I've only been on here on a regular basis a week or so and he's had about 4 meltdowns already.
    Ain't that the truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:07
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:05
    Get ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:06
    There were a number who also put his name out there, which he had an apoplexy about

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:06
    Once spent the the night offering another board contributor for a 'meeting' in a lay by in Beddau to sort things out. Spent hours goading the bloke by calling him a coward. When the lad did accept the challenge, Croesy promptly shiit it.
    He's on LinkedIn. If you search on Google for 'LinkedIn property developer cwmbran' you will him fairly near the top the results, but don't tell him I said so.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM wrote on Mon, 09 November 2015 19:30
    He's on LinkedIn. If you search on Google for 'LinkedIn property developer cwmbran' you will him fairly near the top the results, but don't tell him I said so.
    Christ, he doesn't look the type. I've added the site to my book mark.

Much longer...

Almost all of the abuse he gets is what he craves, otherwise he wouldn't start the types of threads that he does.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 11:44
    His constant bleating about being bullied pisses me off.
    You may well be right here. Is this your opinion or do you have any evidence he welcomes the continued digs?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 11:49
    There are plenty of people out there who genuinely have problems with online bullying who do nothing to encourage the abuse they receive, ( unless, of course they are short fat and ginger which makes them fair game ).
    If he was in school the teachers would be calling in his parents constantly due to his goading of other pupils.

Earth to Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 12:01
    Earth to Simon
    Fair play, that's a little abstract.

There are plenty of people out there who genuinely have problems with online bullying who do nothing to encourage the abuse they receive, ( unless, of course they are short fat and ginger which makes them fair game ).
    No one had to bite but he was certainly looking for bites.

It's pretty obvious. If he hated it then he wouldn't start threads like the 'pughs with tim' thread.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Tue, 10 November 2015 12:51
    Almost all of the abuse he gets is what he craves, otherwise he wouldn't start the types of threads that he does.
    In case of any doubt, I'm not justifying his behaviour, I'm questioning yours and everyone else's. you seem to think it is ok to mock, make fun and bully just because you think the other party is part of the game. In fact you're pretty certain that he is - but what if he really isn't?