+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Cameron

David Cameron

David Cameron hasn't the faintest idea how deep his cuts go. This letter proves it.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/11/david-c ameron-letter-cuts-oxfordshire

Re: David Cameron

What a cock he is

Feedback loves him mind.....

Feedback

The letter proves the state is not capable of spending our taxes wisely and does not generate value for money. Typical politician and public sector worker response - we heed more money. Why not look at what you do and rethink whether you really need to do it.

Cameron is really the new Jim Hacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Wed, 11 November 2015 19:27
    The letter proves the state is not capable of spending our taxes wisely and does not generate value for money. Typical politician and public sector worker response - we heed more money. Why not look at what you do and rethink whether you really need to do it.
    It is hard work keeping up with you.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Thu, 12 November 2015 18:09
    For months you have been telling us that we do not need libraries and leisure centres. Now all of a sudden you think we do.
    I said no such thing you little fibber

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 08:59
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Thu, 12 November 2015 18:09
    For months you have been telling us that we do not need libraries and leisure centres. Now all of a sudden you think we do.

Really? Ok then, Can you clarify your position on libraries and leisure centres please?

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 11:13
    /thread

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 11:13
    As you will see, I have made no claim at all regarding that.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 12:42
    Really? Ok then, Can you clarify your position on libraries and leisure centres please?
    I've said that changing behaviours mean that libraries are no longer as subscribed as they once were. Leisure centres are being outsourced to companies such as Parkwood, who operate them on behalf of the councils. I'm not suggesting we do away with these and have the David Lloyd only type gyms at all but then you and Archie are known for your reactionary responses

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 13:12
    As far as I can tell from his ramblings:
    So why are you criticising the leader of Oxford council then?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 14:07
    Libraries should be closed because they no longer serve a purpose in society
    I'm not. I've already said elsewhere that local government officials and workers have to work within the framework set for them by central government.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 14:38
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 14:07
    Leisure Centres should all be privatised and charge the public an arm and a leg to be used.
    THAT's how you provide for the less fortunate in society folks, and that's the bottom line - because Feedback says so.
    I am genuinely confused, which one do you consider to be right?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 17:01
    Leisure Centres should all be privatised and charge the public an arm and a leg to be used.
    THAT's how you provide for the less fortunate in society folks, and that's the bottom line - because Feedback says so.
    /thread
    I don't really blame the council leader as he is only playing the hand that central government have dealt although I do think its a little unprofessional to leak this to the media (unless of course it was requested by FoI)

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 17:12
    Quote Originally Posted by archibald leitch wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 17:01
    /thread
    I've said that changing behaviours mean that libraries are no longer as subscribed as they once were. Leisure centres are being outsourced to companies such as Parkwood, who operate them on behalf of the councils. I'm not suggesting we do away with these and have the David Lloyd only type gyms at all but then you and Archie are known for your reactionary responses
    Given this happened back in September it's hardly a rapid leak. There must be a reason why this has happened now and not back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Fri, 13 November 2015 17:12
    /thread
    The sort of thing that Toddlers do.

Feedback

Does everything have to be serious or is a little play allowed now and then?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback wrote on Sat, 14 November 2015 13:10
    Does everything have to be serious or is a little play allowed now and then?
    Fun is ok. Trouble is no one can tell when you are having fun. . It then detracts from any serious points you try to make cos people will think you are joking When you make a statement they think is off the wall

Feedback

I'm always having fun. This applies when I'm posting my serious posts or my not so serious posts. There is no point in bring a curmudgeon.

Feedback

*being