+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky TV

Banned

Re: Sky TV

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 20:56
    I've got it working on the pad and on the PC now, I think I was on amazon.com rather than .co.uk and it was a problem apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 20:53
    I'm giving the 30 day free trial a blast to see what range of tv and movies they've got but it's a shame you can't pay monthly like netflix, at the end of 30 days I have to stump up £79 to continue which is a bit steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 16:16
    Also not as good as netflix is the amount of devices you can to access it:
    If i hadnt read your post i would have been billed £79 on the 12th

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 20:56
    I've got it working on the pad and on the PC now, I think I was on amazon.com rather than .co.uk and it was a problem apparently.
    I'm giving the 30 day free trial a blast to see what range of tv and movies they've got but it's a shame you can't pay monthly like netflix, at the end of 30 days I have to stump up £79 to continue which is a bit steep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 16:16
    You don't get the free delivery with that though I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by goslow wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 21:02
    You can stream up to two titles at the same time using the same Amazon.co.uk account. You can stream the same title to no more than one device at a time.
    Everyone's a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex DeLarge wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 21:06
    You can stream up to two titles at the same time using the same Amazon.co.uk account. You can stream the same title to no more than one device at a time.
    That's alright, the missus has done the christmas shopping already.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Roger Gibbins wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 16:14
    How does one acquire said Openbox?
    Just go on e-bay and type in openbox v8. You can get them for around £34. Then buy what is called a 12 month free gift for openbox.Some are cheaper than others but I would get one where you can e-mail him back if the server goes down. Go on youtube and it gives you instructions on how to put the code in. You can get them with the channels pre-istalled but its much cheaper if you do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 13:51
    £65 is what I pay on Virgin, all TV channels, sky sports (not got movies), extra box, free calls, 200mb internet. Depending what you have £65 isnt too bad an offer.
    How are you managing this? I'm paying about the same but get basic tv, no sports, no free calls, 50mb net. Although I do have TiVo and an extra box. Are you on a special deal or are they just playing me for a c*nt?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 17:57
    £65 is what I pay on Virgin, all TV channels, sky sports (not got movies), extra box, free calls, 200mb internet. Depending what you have £65 isnt too bad an offer.
    How are you managing this? I'm paying about the same but get basic tv, no sports, no free calls, 50mb net. Although I do have TiVo and an extra box. Are you on a special deal or are they just playing me for a c*nt?
    I've just gone all in with Talktalk for fibre BB, unlimited calls full tv package bar movies and the gave me a sim card too. £45 per month for 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Flashman wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:10
    I've just gone all in with Talktalk for fibre BB, unlimited calls full tv package bar movies and the gave me a sim card too. £45 per month for 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:39
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Flashman wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:10
    Bargain innit bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 15:43
    I pay £80!a month for all channels, apart from movies, phone and broadband, which is free. It's way too much, so am thinking of just having the basic channels on Sky and getting Amazon Prime. That's only about £80 a year and you get quite a lot from that. Or I might get one of those boxes, where you can watch every single channel for free, think it's called an f5 box, which again costs about £80 I believe? My contract with Sky runs out next month, can't wait to cancel, as their prices are becoming way too high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 14:54
    Just signed up for Amazon Prime video to see what it was all about, you get the first 30 days free but then have to pay $99 for the year, you can't pay monthly.
    Use CyberGhost.