Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December/Christmas Music

December/Christmas Music

Re: December/Christmas Music

Look out its the TS

Adz is a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 21:27
    Adz is a tranny?
    I thought it was Polo referring to his Tourette's like swearing

I've actually just realised that Adz is probably autistic. I feel bad now for thinking he was such a dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 23:05
    I've actually just realised that Adz is probably autistic. I feel bad now for thinking he was such a dildo.
    Where did you get that conclusion? A tad random tbh

Your all consuming obsession with Kanye, to the point where it seems you're totally unaware that other musical acts exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Tue, 01 December 2015 21:27
    Adz is a tranny?
    Terrorist Sympathiser

Unless its the Phil Spector 'A Christmas gift for you', 'Christmas Wrapping' by the Waitresses or 'Fairy tale of New York' all other Xmas records can feck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 08:15
    Your all consuming obsession with Kanye, to the point where it seems you're totally unaware that other musical acts exist.
    I know other acts and genres exist and I respect them

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 10:37
    Adz is a tranny?
    Terrorist Sympathiser
    FFS... how many times did I say **** ISIS? How am I a terrorist sympathiser? Stop your childish slander

Adz is a tranny?
    AdzBlokePlus?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 15:59
    Adz is a tranny?
    AdzBlokePlus?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 15:52
    Why do you only post his shiite on here? I am pretty sure no one other than you likes him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 15:54
    Adz is a tranny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 10:37
    Terrorist Sympathiser
    FFS... how many times did I say **** ISIS? How am I a terrorist sympathiser? Stop your childish slander

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:00
    Why do you only post his shiite on here? I am pretty sure no one other than you likes him.
    FFS How many times has he said he's not a shi'ite sympathiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:04

Umm... a lot of people do and I post other music here. Funny how people ignore that

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:04
    I get your joking btw, just wanted to add that

Run dmc version is better. If I'm thinking of the same song. Can't stand kanye

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:36
    Run dmc version is better. If I'm thinking of the same song. Can't stand kanye
    Santa Baby and Christmas in Hollis are sick, I agree. So is Merry Mutha****in Xmas by Eazy E

You getting any Kardashians box sets off Santa, Adz?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:26
    Umm... a lot of people do and I post other music here. Funny how people ignore that
    The fact you only post one type of music is no different than someone who will only post guitar bands or house music so I think it is a little unfair to have a dig at you on that point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo Di Canio wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:42
    You getting any Kardashians box sets off Santa, Adz?
    FFS How many times does he have to say he's not a Kurdistan sympathiser?!?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:42
    Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 16:26
    I'll be honest.
    Thats a deep burn