+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speaking of democratic free open politics...

Speaking of democratic free open politics...

It's nice to see that the PM is able to listen to others with a different point of view to him and with legitimate concerns without resorting to child like name calling tactics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34980061

Unfortunately this just drastically highlights the lack of understanding the PM has on the issues surrounding the bombing of Syria.

Re: Speaking of democratic free open politics...

I wonder how history will remember Cameron - must admit he's never impressed me and I'm not being party political there, because I'd say the same thing about Gordon Brown as PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 08:51
    I wonder how history will remember Cameron - must admit he's never impressed me and I'm not being party political there, because I'd say the same thing about Gordon Brown as PM.
    Probably as the one who ****ed a pig

This is becoming a ""Blair " moment you have one party the Tories trying to ensure it doesn't create a reason to go to war without concrete reasons , and ensuring its post war is not a disaster .

The Labour party has its inner guilt having support the Iraqi war decision.

Yes Tony is starring down on both of them, and both are seeking to drag itself away from that legacy, whoever gets this right may determine future voter behaviors .