+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Toulouse after Bruno Manga

Toulouse after Bruno Manga

Allegedly:

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/toulouse-eyeing-br uno-ecuele-manga-guillaume-gillet/?

(Source: L'Équipe)

Slade needs to get him back on the pitch playing asap.

Re: Toulouse after Bruno Manga

Come on Slade, get the cheque book out, we don't want Toulouse him.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 13:52
    Allegedly:
    He's a good player but we could manage without him. His injury record is not that great either. I think he should leave especially if the proceeds from the sale were to be reinvested.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Side of the Severn wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 14:02
    Allegedly:
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 13:52
    FYP

Manga will be gone in january

He's alright when he's fit but the reality is that he's the latest in a long line of crocks that we've signed. I see that Anthony Stokes has been suspended by Celtic for mouthing off on social media so that's another thing to look forward to come January.

As good as Manga is, I'm assuming he's one of our highest earners so if it meant we could strengthen elsewhere I would be happy if he went and we brought Turner back.

It was bonkers to spend 9 million on two CB's in this division.

As good as he has been in his small glimpses on the pitch , he looks strong /pacey going forward , his injury record though suggests he is either wanting out, or he is always going to be in and out, add that to his International call ups and we see very little of him and you do need consistency of appearances and performances in this league , as our squads cannot sustain rotation .

You could form a sensible commercial argument to sell him , Connolly and Morrison are good center backs , Turner is a good back up with Gabriel Tamas and Semi Ajayi as extra cover , so if a good bid comes in we would be mad not to consdier it, unfortunately as he is a decent player , when he plays, love to have seen him a successful side ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Lawley Kazoo wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:01
    As good as Manga is, I'm assuming he's one of our highest earners so if it meant we could strengthen elsewhere I would be happy if he went and we brought Turner back.
    What if it meant at best he'd be replaced by a lower league player or some other average joe from a championship sides second team and VT just pocketed all the cash? A long shot I know

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:34
    As good as he has been in his small glimpses on the pitch , he looks strong /pacey going forward , his injury record though suggests he is either wanting out, or he is always going to be in and out, add that to his International call ups and we see very little of him and you do need consistency of appearances and performances in this league , as our squads cannot sustain rotation .
    Unless we make money (are we really in a position to negotiate for more than 5 million?) then every part of your sensible argument was true before we bought him and with Hudson over Tamas and Osh, Yowerth over Ayaji we were in a stronger position back then.

For some reason - probably insanity - I saw the thread title and assumed that Bruno Manga had been on a Godzilla-style rampage through Toulouse and that the thread would show pictures of the resultant devastation.

If he goes we need to keep Turner as the cupboard starts look a bit bare.For what he is he is a big earner who we have cover for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue wrote on Wed, 02 December 2015 18:49
    What if it meant at best he'd be replaced by a lower league player or some other average joe from a championship sides second team and VT just pocketed all the cash? A long shot I know
    Well under normal circumstances I would say fine, in Connolly, Turner and Morrison we have three good championship centre halves, why not cash in. Of course under Tan and the colossal debt, it all feels a bit academic really.

Slade reported by WOL as saying:

"It's complete rumour, there's been no contact at all about Bruno,"

"As far as we are concerned the whole thing is just complete rubbish. Bruno is a big part of our plans moving forward here and it is as simple as that.

"We have only just got him fit after a difficult season so we'll take things from here now and see what develops.

"As far as we are aware Bruno himself is happy at Cardiff City and looking forward to what lies ahead."

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ca rdiff-city-boss-russell-slade-10546367?

Bye, bye Bruno it is then Jon.

Turner will be on more than him he signed a new contract when we went in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by NECS wrote on Thu, 03 December 2015 19:23
    Bye, bye Bruno it is then Jon.