+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ok Panini start taking my money.

Ok Panini start taking my money.

Cant see grangetown blue buying any though.

Re: Ok Panini start taking my money.

I notice Panini took advantage of a busy news day to release this, it's a National disgrace!

I'm sticking Bales picture in the Wales'Captain' space, and using 2 James Collins to complete my set.

Williams can go on the England page... where he belongs

Welshmen for Wales!

P.S. At least Panini have caught his standard 'rabbit in the headlight' look when he has to do some actual defending!!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Thu, 03 December 2015 13:57
    I notice Panini took advantage of a busy news day to release this, it's a National disgrace!

its going to be a rather small collection isnt it ? ??

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue wrote on Thu, 03 December 2015 13:57
    At club level, he captained Swansea to their highest Premier League finish of eighth last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris wrote on Thu, 03 December 2015 17:10
    I'm sticking Bales picture in the Wales'Captain' space, and using 2 James Collins to complete my set.
    Well, being as he's English, and has no personality, not really sure what he's doing on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Thu, 03 December 2015 17:08
    its going to be a rather small collection isnt it ? ??
    Small, but perfect Matt.