+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Islamic State attack tourists In Egypt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Islamic State attack tourists In Egypt

"The attackers were aiming to kidnap tourists, officials told the BBC. Reports say they raised the IS flag."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35268713

Blog Entries

Re: Islamic State attack tourists In Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 12:02
    "The attackers were aiming to kidnap tourists, officials told the BBC. Reports say they raised the IS flag."
    Is that our friend Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 12:06
    Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 12:02
    No, Frank went to Butlins this year.

I'm glad I went a few years back and visited the pyramids and the Cairo museum ( an amazing place) but I wouldn't go anywhere the place with these lunatics thinking killing people for some mumbo jumbo they believe in

The worlds a dark place ATM and it's turning innocent people into discriminating others, I suppose this is one of the things they're being successful at

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 14:28
    The worlds a dark place ATM and it's turning innocent people into discriminating others, I suppose this is one of the things they're being successful at
    a real shame

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 15:38
    That must be a primary aim they have, which in turn will bring more bitter Muslims to the " fold "
    What about bitter Westerners (not sure what you mean by bitter here btw).

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt wrote on Sat, 09 January 2016 15:38
    That must be a primary aim they have, which in turn will bring more bitter Muslims to the " fold "
    I doubt any Muslims who is 'bitter' about discrimination would join ISIS

I'm glad I went a few years back and visited the pyramids and the Cairo museum ( an amazing place) but I wouldn't go anywhere the place with these lunatics thinking killing people for some mumbo jumbo they believe in
    This^^

for a country that relies on tourism, it is not looking good for them, though i guess thats what daesh want

Feedback

its good to see the Egyptians taking no nonsense from them. clearly this shows the muslim world aren't all in it together as some would like to have you believe.

It is worrying for Egypt, they seem an easy target for the terrorists.