+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Positive from tonight- got to see how bad tamas is

Positive from tonight- got to see how bad tamas is

We got to see how bad tamas is. Awful. Weak, slow, got skinned a few times, out of position playing everyone on side, shot from 45 yards twice then tried to take on the whole team when his shots were blocked before falling over. Comically bad, actually quite enjoyed watching him as was the only entertainment on show tonight.

Re: Positive from tonight- got to see how bad tamas is

Yes, I commented to my son during the game "Now we know we have not seen Tamas play before". You can add 'can't pass out of defence' the list of faults.

Maybe he was still pissed from last night. Or this morning. Was he one of Tan's signings?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:00
    We got to see how bad tamas is. Awful. Weak, slow, got skinned a few times, out of position playing everyone on side, shot from 45 yards twice then tried to take on the whole team when his shots were blocked before falling over. Comically bad.
    Add to that, Fabio. Pulled out of position for the cross, erratic and lacking composure. It's a win, win!

not the worst one either.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:06
    (Laughing at how bad we are is the only way I can take anything positive from home games for quite a while now).

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:09
    Quote Originally Posted by valley boy wrote on Sun, 10 January 2016 21:06
    No I'm used to laughing at the likes of ameobi on a weekly basis but it was nice to have someone new to laugh at tonight.
    I agree imagine how Kennedy felt.Waits weeks to get into the team and then is put at full back.I feel really sorry for him.