+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2016 tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Euro 2016 tickets

Members can apply for two tickets. Does the second ticket have to be for someone who is a gold member etc? Or can it be given to anybody?

If you apply for the more expensive tickets will that increase the likelihood of getting a ticket as the cheap tickets will be most in demand

Thanks

Re: Euro 2016 tickets

You can do what you want with your tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas wrote on Thu, 14 January 2016 23:09
    Surely thats crap if someone takes the mrs (whos never seen wales play) denying a member a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky... wrote on Thu, 14 January 2016 23:11
    Surely thats crap if someone takes the mrs (whos never seen wales play) denying a member a ticket.
    What kind of lunatic is going to take the wife to the euros ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas wrote on Thu, 14 January 2016 23:17
    Youd be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas wrote on Thu, 14 January 2016 23:17
    Ryder Bluebird is taking his wife

You must send them to me for safekeeping

It is my understanding that the spare ticket will be used to reserve places for members who are u18 who are unable to register on the uefa site or for those wanting to sit with friends. I will make an assumption that after 19th Jan, the FAW will work through applications and those successful will be contacted about the above and any spare tickets will be offered on general sale. I myself, had initially booked 2 tickets allowing for my son but having heard from others, decided to register another adult on the UEFA site and added my sons code and booked another ticket......I wonder how many have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Over the Hill wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 08:25
    It is my understanding that the spare ticket will be used to reserve places for members who are u18 who are unable to register on the uefa site or for those wanting to sit with friends. I will make an assumption that after 19th Jan, the FAW will work through applications and those successful will be contacted about the above and any spare tickets will be offered on general sale. I myself, had initially booked 2 tickets allowing for my son but having heard from others, decided to register another adult on the UEFA site and added my sons code and booked another ticket......I wonder how many have done the same.
    Every one has done that and also there are no concession prices.

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 09:45
    I haven't yet but probably will do. Wouldn't you need to apply for 2 tickets on the sons code otherwise it will appear that someone else is just using their code ?

Quote Originally Posted by insider wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 09:45
    Surely the name on the application will need to match the name the code has been issued to? Or am I missing something?..

There's four of us. 2 of us members with away trips on our membership. The other 2 aren't members. We've both applied for 2 tickets each. Surely if we are successful we are only likely to get 2 tickets despite applying for 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky... wrote on Mon, 18 January 2016 10:36
    There's four of us. 2 of us members with away trips on our membership. The other 2 aren't members. We've both applied for 2 tickets each. Surely if we are successful we are only likely to get 2 tickets despite applying for 4?
    One things for certain you wont get one each. Depending on loyalty neither will be successful and you'll get no tickets, One successful and you'll get 2 or your both successful and you'll get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky... wrote on Mon, 18 January 2016 10:36
    I think they said the number of tickets you apply for doesnt effect the likelyhood of you getting any. ie you can apply for 2 or 4 with the same chance

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky... wrote on Thu, 14 January 2016 23:05
    Members can apply for two tickets. Does the second ticket have to be for someone who is a gold member etc? Or can it be given to anybody?
    I applied for a more expensive ticket for the game in Lens and a lower amount for the other games.

I wondered the same. In the end we all just ordered one ticket each, rather than applying for multiple on certain accounts.

In terms of prices - the higher you go the more likely you are to get a ticket, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 08:57
    I wondered the same. In the end we all just ordered one ticket each, rather than applying for multiple on certain accounts.

Just to check who is buying what, what price tickets are you all going for?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 11:39
    Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 08:57
    In terms of prices - the higher you go the more likely you are to get a ticket, yes.
    There's a large demand for cat 3 and 4 when you look to buy. Apparently around 50% of the tickets are in cat 3, a fair number in cat 2 and fairly limited numbers in 1 and 4 maybe as little as 10%. I've gone cat 4 through to the final and ticked the upgrade box. I did get tickets for Bosnia so I ought to be OK but you never know. One things for certain there's going to be a lot of ranting in about a month from now.

As far as I could see the only option available to me for the FMT ticket was Category 1 or 3.

I couldn't pick 2 or 4....am I alone? Did I do something wrong!!?