+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NO FFP RULES BROKEN?

NO FFP RULES BROKEN?

This is crazy, the football league are taking the accounts when City were in the premiership £12m loss, but the premiership has nothing to do with the football league, so that should not be taken into account. and as City have not filed their latest accounts, which from what I gather will show a profit, how the hell can the football league put an embargo on us when they have no way of knowing whether we have broken the rules, city should appeal right now

Re: NO FFP RULES BROKEN?

No lets stay under the embargo.

I was dreading what Slade was going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 18:17
    This is crazy, the football league are taking the accounts when City were in the premiership £12m loss, but the premiership has nothing to do with the football league, so that should not be taken into account. and as City have not filed their latest accounts, which from what I gather will show a profit, how the hell can the football league put an embargo on us when they have no way of knowing whether we have broken the rules, city should appeal right now
    No they are looking at the accounts for the year to 31 May 2015 which are not yet on the public record but which had to be audited and sent to the League by December last year

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 18:21
    No lets stay under the embargo.
    First thing i said was that whoever made the decision was a City fan worried what our esteemed transfer committee had up their sleeves for this window and imposed the embargo to solve the problem before it arose. Well done that man

Dear oh dear.

Feedback

We are in the football league now. Whoever made the decision made the right one.

If you want to know why see hilts post above

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 18:35
    No they are looking at the accounts for the year to 31 May 2015 which are not yet on the public record but which had to be audited and sent to the League by December last year
    Somehow thou we've made a minimum 6 million loss. For that to be correct our expenditure must have been 66 million plus for the season.