+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Derby doing it (a Cardiff) again?

Derby doing it (a Cardiff) again?

Looked certain to go up most of last season then ended up missing out on play offs.

They have looked very comfortable all this season but now on a bad run and only 4 points clear of 7th and suffered a bad defeat yesterday.

Re: Derby doing it (a Cardiff) again?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal wrote on Sun, 17 January 2016 10:20
    Looked certain to go up most of last season then ended up missing out on play offs.
    Forest fans will be delighted!!!

They've spent a shedload of money this season, if they don't go up, I can't see them escaping a FFP penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Riley wrote on Sun, 17 January 2016 16:14
    Good find - the opening post made me smile. Good old fashioned rant!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Riley wrote on Sun, 17 January 2016 16:14
    It very much looks like every football board has it's own attention seeking sad prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Miethig wrote on Sun, 17 January 2016 11:35
    They've spent a shedload of money this season, if they don't go up, I can't see them escaping a FFP penalty.
    Was thinking about this today. If we failed with parachute payments, and player sales from summer 2014 then Derby surely will be screwed if they don't go up this season. Same with Boro. can see a few more teams failing this next year as many chasing the extra cash from prem.