+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Missing lottery ticket

Missing lottery ticket

Someone is walking around not knowing that they have won £33m

Or thinking, where on earth did I put that ticket???

Re: Missing lottery ticket

If they really think they have lost the winning ticket, they can still claim if they can give details on where and when it was bought.

If they don't know that they've won, the "good causes" fund will be £33m richer in six months.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Thu, 21 January 2016 18:49
    If they really think they have lost the winning ticket, they can still claim if they can give details on where and when it was bought.
    Technically, you have a better chance of winning the jackpot by calling up and guessing these details than from buying a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh wrote on Thu, 21 January 28:49
    Also the lottery will be richer by having 6 months interest on £33m

The ticket was bought in worcester.

Still a travesty that a company was allowed to make a profit on the lottery when a 100% to good causes option was available

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Thu, 21 January 2016 19:56
    Still a travesty that a company was allowed to make a profit on the lottery when a 100% to good causes option was available
    Though isn't the lottery given on a ten year basis, so could still be given to someone else in the future.... Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Thu, 21 January 2016 19:40
    My time has come!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcestershire wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:02
    My time has come!!!!!!
    How are you my best mate

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:03
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcestershire wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:02
    My time has come!!!!!!
    How are you my best mate
    Stressed out looking for my ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcestershire wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:06
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:03
    My time has come!!!!!!
    How are you my best mate
    Stressed out looking for my ticket!
    When you find it let me know and i will pm my bank details

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Thu, 21 January 2016 18:52
    If they don't know that they've won, the "good causes" fund will be £33m richer in six months.
    And you probably have more chance of being killed going to a lottery outlet than winning the lottery itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:19
    Technically, you have a better chance of winning the jackpot by calling up and guessing these details than from buying a ticket.
    W-what? Why me though? What have you heard?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:19
    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 21:19
    And you probably have more chance of being killed going to a lottery outlet than winning the lottery itself.
    One has one's ear to the ground. It must because I'm a short-arse.

And everything else we may ever leave the house to do

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 23:17
    Have you considered hiring a driver?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 23:30
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. wrote on Fri, 22 January 2016 23:17
    What if I just want milk? No lottery.
    Doh .. penny just dropped

Someone has walked into a newsagents in Worcester with a ticket that's been through the washing machine claiming that it's the winning ticket!
    Strange how she only came forward after it was announced where the ticket was bought.