+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A follow up to Where is Slade

A follow up to Where is Slade

In my opinion there are signs at Cardiff City ,over the last three Manager s tenure, that there are two boats been rowed at the club, one by the manager and the players and the other by the personnel at the top seemingly one and the other not knowing each other s destiny.
    Todays home game against Rotherham,which is very winnable,especially after last Saturday s win at the Wolves,will possibly show signs that Slade and his own choice of players are warming to each other ,we have to accept that Slade appears to be very human and such people gain more respect amongst their crowd as time goes on,all managers have strength and weaknesses, is Slade s strength as a person going to have the biggest bearing on City s performance for the rest of the season .

Re: A follow up to Where is Slade

Doesn't really answer where he is though as I cant picture him in a rowing boat .

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough wrote on Sat, 23 January 2016 12:58
    Doesn't really answer where he is though as I cant picture him in a rowing boat .
    That would look like a clitor1s .

Did he not sit down the whole match on the extreme left/front row of the dug-out?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea (c) TM wrote on Sat, 23 January 2016 17:32
    Did he not sit down the whole match on the extreme left/front row of the dug-out?
    They were saying he was ill on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea (c) TM wrote on Sat, 23 January 2016 17:32
    YES. But it doesn't continue the conspiracy so shhhhhhh.......