+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: can it get any better

can it get any better

Went to my local shop dinner time for my strongbow for tonight,they did not have any waiting for their delivery.The owner asked if I would drink Magners? how much,you can have them for nothing.I thought it would be 4 cans,she put a case of ten + 4 cans on the counter happy days.As I was picking them up she asked if I would drink john smiths bitter 15 cans of that as well.She said it was passed the sell by date I just managed to carry it all home,and guesss what the date was 31/01/16 and it is the best before not sell by date.What a lovely lady

Re: can it get any better

You'll be round there in the morning for bog roll, and the price will have gone up.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 16:21
    Went to my local shop dinner time for my strongbow for tonight,they did not have any waiting for their delivery.The owner asked if I would drink Magners? how much,you can have them for nothing.I thought it would be 4 cans,she put a case of ten + 4 cans on the counter happy days.As I was picking them up she asked if I would drink john smiths bitter 15 cans of that as well.She said it was passed the sell by date I just managed to carry it all home,and guesss what the date was 31/01/16 and it is the best before not sell by date.What a lovely lady
    ""Get It On"" Jeepster

Quote Originally Posted by ragbone wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 16:55
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 16:21
    ""Get It On"" Jeepster
    I certainly intend to,might even get some""Hot Love""

She'd have had to pay me to take John Smiths - and even then, I would pour it down the drain.
    Vile stuff that proves the power of marketing.

No doubt an evil ethnic encouraging a white person to drink to their doom. Sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds wrote on Sat, 30 January 2016 08:03
    No doubt an evil ethnic encouraging a white person to drink to their doom. Sucker.
    I am still here, her evil plan did not work Sri Lankens are top people.

Is she sat on your sofa?

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy wrote on Sat, 30 January 2016 10:38
    Is she sat on your sofa?
    Sofa, so good.

[quote title=cantonboy wrote on Sat, 30 January 2016 10:38]Is she sat on your sofa?[/quote]Not that lucky