+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paul Ince

Paul Ince

Every time I hear him speak, I have to question how he even gets himself dressed every morning.

Came out with a cracker though " the derby fans have turned up in there shroves"

Re: Paul Ince

Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 19:58
    Every time I hear him speak, I have to question how he even gets himself dressed every morning.
    How did you know he was using the wrong "there" if he was speaking and not writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 20:02
    Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 19:58
    Came out with a cracker though " the derby fans have turned up in there shroves"
    Lol

I assumed he was the type of fool that wouldn't know basic primary school grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by dave jones attacking sub wrote on Fri, 29 January 2016 20:17
    I assumed he was the type of fool that wouldn't know basic primary school grammar.
    What about spelling?

I think these pundits have a dabble at the bar sometimes (Free hospitality perhaps ?? ) on the radio Five 6pm phone in show, Savage is either having a sugar rush or had toooooo many wines ?