+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Safe standing to be trialled in Wales?

Safe standing to be trialled in Wales?

Did I read somewhere that the WAG/Wales FSF (... or whoever) is lobbying hard for safe standing to be introduced at Welsh football stadiums (and then introduced throughout the UK if deemed successful)?

Re: Safe standing to be trialled in Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds wrote on Sat, 30 January 2016 07:58
    Did I read somewhere that the WAG/Wales FSF (... or whoever) is lobbying hard for safe standing to be introduced at Welsh football stadiums (and then introduced throughout the UK if deemed successful)?

Welsh stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Sat, 30 January 2016 09:52
    Do they stand next to or behind the "one man and his dog"
    While basic some are set up against incredible backdrops.