+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pantera - Phil Anselmo

Pantera - Phil Anselmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBKzWg4WYo&sns=fb

What a scumbag. I was never a massive fan but this just hammers it home.

Re: Pantera - Phil Anselmo

Pantera were incredible but this guy was always an utter c*ck. Shame they didn't drop him after the third record and carry on with a new vocalist.

Just read about this through a big metal fan mate of mine. Really ****ing disturbing and a shame there was no reaction from the crowd. Seems like he has a history of it too - check the video half-way down here. http://www.metalsucks.net/2016/01/28/editorial-the-metal-com munity-must-stop-letting-phil-anselmo-off-the-hook-for-his-r acist-remarks/

Just watched that second video as well. I never knew about this at all. I was gutted when I found out that Dave Mustaine was a knob but this seems to be a new level of prickishness. Well done to Machine Head/Robb Flynn for highlighting it.

Not sure if adz will be along to ask if any of you know what his life is like this time.

Panteta were a great band but like mustaine from megadeth he's always had a nasty side , heroin has pickled his redneck brain

He's just another bald fat **** masking his deficiencies by being offensive to others.

Superb speech by Robb Flynn of the legends machine head

As a massive metal fan I have only been concerned by Phil Anselmo and mustaine

Been to hundreds of metal gigs and never seen racist behaviour

Quite the opposite in fact , anti war , anti racism is usually the message

What a disgusting slur on the memory of dimebag from panteta, one of the greatest metal guitarists of all time

0hil the redneck has gone on to make some good music with down and superjoint ritual but I will never buy any of his stuff again and I think and hope the metal community boots him back to hill billy land with his vile views

Anselmo always been a ****hardly surprising he's a racist especially where he's from. Without dime's grooves pantera was nothing shame that guy didn't shoot phil instead

Superb guitarist, great drummer , great bÃ*ssist.......with an arsehole of a lead singer

So many other bands from the deep south like crowbar ,eyehategod, corrosion of conformity don't come out with his racist crap

Those that have worked with him before on side projects will surely disown and distance themselves from this idiot and he ends up the sad drugged up drunken oaf sitting by himself , wasting away

What a complete mess of a human being

What's dave done?