+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 wins from 5

Re: 4 wins from 5

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 15:55
    OK, so you're saying we've reached a higher position than your club has finished in 34 of the last 35 seasons despite Russell Slade. You really do have a very big opinion about our club!
    Least they had blue on I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Millen wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 16:02
    How's the massive debt one run Bristol? It must be like a Cup game for you, to see if you can pull off a giant killing against a bigger team. Looks like you'll hang on in the Championship this year before your go back to the lower divisions where you belong (Can you take Swansea with you too please?). It's a big game for you in your fight for survival. How is is Steve Cotterill this days?
    We have a larger average attendance than your lot and we're missing a stand. How's Legoland fairing for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Millen wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 15:49
    All of your main support who would rather your team play in red just so you can play in the Premier League soon vanished, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 15:43
    Because being in the Championship is to you what being in the Premier League is to us as good as it's likely to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Millen wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 15:15
    One season in the division, in which you had to sell your club's soul to get there, and still ended up getting hammered every week. You've got a very big opinion about your club!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromley Neutral wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 14:21
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Millen wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 00:43
    You hsve Russell Slade as your manager and Vincent Tan as your owner. You play in a soulless bowl. You're only going one way, and it's not up.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 19:02
    Steve Cotterill made Russell Slade look like Guardiola.
    As for Slade, time will tell. He certainly wasn't a popular choice, that's true. Probably best however to wait until he hasn't outperformed your club's managers since before Worzel Gummidge hit our screens before you take the piss though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurssey-BCFC wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 16:23
    OK, so you're saying we've reached a higher position than your club has finished in 34 of the last 35 seasons despite Russell Slade. You really do have a very big opinion about our club!
    Don't know about you but I was mightily impressed with Cardiff on my visit..

Why had my password been fked with?

Never change Jurssey.

Beating your useless side over and over again is made even more fun by your deluded contributions. :cool:

Can we change this thread to 4 wins from 6?

Congratulations on delivering the first genuine mare of the new board.

Don't think he will be back for a while.........;)

4 wins from 6

where is he/she pretending he went to the game? taking time to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Jurssey-BCFC View Post
    So why are you only half filling your home games?
    Nobody seems to want to answer that.
    Errr...beacause we have a Stadium with 35,000 seats?

Just a guess

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    where is he/she pretending he went to the game? taking time to reply
    Jurssey was logged in here straight after the game :D. It showed-up on the 'Active Users' section.

He was here for about 20 minutes but it seems he couldn't think of anything to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurssey-BCFC View Post
    Oooooooh it's not a good time to be playing us....
    Ooohhhhh yes it is

That's the last we'll hear of him in a while.

Hopefully a few seasons after they go down on the last day, doubt we will go up but it's nice to have a nice league or 2 between us and those gallant little Bristol clubs. Why they don't merge is beyond me.

I hope none of the Bristol fans hurt themselves charging down the stairs after the second goal hit the back of the net.
    Also the guy who chuckled to his mates that Cardiff had very little to offer up front as I exited among the carrot crunchers.
    We won 2-0 you stupid ****.

Considering that was a full house today their support was absolutely horse shit. When we were having a breather you could hear a pin drop.

When I saw the opposition fans I thought it was a joke because it honestly looked like someone had found thousands upon thousands of ugly pigs and dressed them as football supporters. I was shocked to my core when I found out they were people. Never seen such a repulsive gaggle of puke before in my whole life.

Pig ugly people with pig ugly souls to match.

Bedminster is a scary place, it reminded me of the walking dead, apparently it's been on the up for a few years now aswell. South Bristol is a bit like Swansea, just demolish and start again folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    pigist
    Spot on mate, it's an insult to pigs to compare them to Bristol supporters.

I'd like to offer a full retraction and sincere apology to pigs all over the world for the slander of comparing those noble beasts to the walking toxic cesspool that call themselves football supporters I had the deep misfortune to witness today.

This may be the last message I post on here as I'm about to extract my own poor, suffering eyeballs so as not to risk ever again putting them through such a torrid and mind-bending ordeal as they have had to endure today.

cant argue with that, though they do have a 2 day graffiti special each year, spray painting the shop walls/fronts. (tbf some very good artists from all over europe) looks really classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    cant argue with that, though they do have a 2 day graffiti special each year, spray painting the shop walls/fronts. (tbf some very good artists from all over europe) looks really classy.
    Yeah fair point. I wasn't even at the game, I listened to it on the radio at home.

try cardiffcity world commentary, you feel like you,re anywhere but the match.