+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shirt framing

Shirt framing

Morning all! Does anyone know anywhere in Cardiff that does shirt framing. My boss is retiring at the end of this month and we want to get a shirt framed for him.

I've googled this and a few have come up bit Wo feeing if anyone on here has used any specific ones before.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Shirt framing

There's a bloke up near us, most of his cows have died, his sheep have all fecked off and his fields are overgrown and unkempt. He's a shit farmer if ever I've seen one.

Hope it's not a Jon Parkin shirt, these boys charge per square foot you know

What's the poor shirt done that you wanna frame it ?

Find the guilty party, I say, don't frame someone.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 10:49
    What's the poor shirt done that you wanna frame it ?
    A career in comedy beckons

There a place by the old Newport County ground in Somerton that is very good . They cost about £80. Just seen one in the shop for a Bristol Rovers shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Schminky Steve wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 10:07
    Morning all! Does anyone know anywhere in Cardiff that does shirt framing. My boss is retiring at the end of this month and we want to get a shirt framed for him.
    Steve, try Cardiff Frame Company on Ty Glas Industrial Estate in Llanishen.

Quote Originally Posted by Schminky Steve wrote on Tue, 01 March 2016 10:07
    Davies Framing in Clare Road, Grangetown - was in there one day and saw a frames City Shirt and Cup Final programme awaiting collection. Great job, I've used them for expensive paintings etc and they've never let me down.

theres a framing shop on cowbridge rd east... by alan rees pie shop viccy park end

also further up past clarks pie shop or what ever they called now theres another shop there showcasing some framed shirts and stuff in the window, so i dont know if they do it themself or what, but at least 2 in short space there grab a clarky pie or alan rees pie while your there