+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Re-direct

Re-direct

Mike are you going to setup a redirect for the main forum?

So I use a shortcut to http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id =1&rid=0 and I know other use shortcuts to the main fudforum page, are you going to put in a .htaaccess redirect so it takes us straight to the new forum? Or are we going to have to work it out for ourselves?

Re: Re-direct

Yesterday he said the new board will switch over to ccmb.co.uk in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 16:03
    Yesterday he said the new board will switch over to ccmb.co.uk in the next couple of days.
    But what about existing links.I know alot of people will have the shortcut like me to the main messageboard. Will we just get a 404 error or is it redirected.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 16:25
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi wrote on Wed, 02 March 2016 16:03
    But what about existing links.I know alot of people will have the shortcut like me to the main messageboard. Will we just get a 404 error or is it redirected.
    At the very least you should get a "This page doesn't exist" message with a link to go to the right place.