+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reading ticket allocation

Reading ticket allocation

Read on the other board that we have an allocation of 1500 tickets for Reading. Anyone know if this is correct?
    Surely we can take more than that? Wasn't long ago it would be round the 3500-4000 mark.

Re: Reading ticket allocation

Watch out, Chris will be all over this thread like a rash telling us how Leeds took the entire population of Yorkshire to Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts Blue View Post
    Watch out, Chris will be all over this thread like a rash telling us how Leeds took the entire population of Yorkshire to Reading.
    Yes, but can the entire population of Yorkshire make this much noise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsG7akAyVis

Happy days.

Happy days indeed:o

I can't see there being any restriction at the Reading game. We have nothing to play for in the League so would expect you to have all of the South stand available which I'm guessing holds around 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I can't see there being any restriction at the Reading game. We have nothing to play for in the League so would expect you to have all of the South stand available which I'm guessing holds around 4000.
    Tony TIT said initial allocation 1500. I guess if we sell it out they will give us more. I bought two tickets this afternoon so there is still availability from the first 1500 given to us.

You heard it first here, all others are PLAGIARISTS (laughing smiley)

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...s-CARDIFF-CITY

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Tony TIT said initial allocation 1500. I guess if we sell it out they will give us more. I bought two tickets this afternoon so there is still availability from the first 1500 given to us.
    Surely we can sell more than 1500 for a match down the road? No restrictions, cheap prices and possibility of play offs. If not now, when?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I'm sure they will give you a further allocation. Just worth noting that the Worton Grange carpark has now closed down. It's the carpark just off the M4 where you turn right at the RAB and then right again to gain access to it. This is where I usually park so it's a pain in the arse.
    Will let you all know of alternative parking options when I go to the Palace game on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I'm sure they will give you a further allocation. Just worth noting that the Worton Grange carpark has now closed down. It's the carpark just off the M4 where you turn right at the RAB and then right again to gain access to it. This is where I usually park so it's a pain in the arse.
    Will let you all know of alternative parking options when I go to the Palace game on Friday night.
    That's where I was planning to park, too. Nice and convenient for the M4. Any alternatives much appreciated.