+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: euro2016

Re: euro2016

Quote Originally Posted by bluesinceuwer2m8 View Post
    nearly impossible getting them touts will be trying to bye as well
    On-line Tout sites have tickets starting at around 400 quid, rising to 7 grand for VIPs...!!

and they can buy tickets here for as many as they like

I got tickets for Slovakia game sorted today. Tried all day Friday without luck, getting the no tickets available response every time I clicked through, but got a bit creative today and got the tickets I wanted.

If anybody wants a tip PM me.

What's the tip for the portal

I have 2 tickets for the Slovakia and Russia game for sale if anyone is interested, also have 2 England tickets but would only sell them for a stupid offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks100 View Post
    I have 2 tickets for the Slovakia and Russia game for sale if anyone is interested, also have 2 England tickets but would only sell them for a stupid offer.
    I'll give you a penny each for the Ingurlund tickets.

Tout alert! Anything other than face value is out of order.

Shocking, face value is the rule on here......slimy tout alert!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Shocking, face value is the rule on here......slimy tout alert!!!!!!!
    Maybe he's just saying that he's looking forward to going to watch Wales against England, but if anyone were to be stupid enough to offer him a few grand he'd happily help his kids through uni/take the wife on a cruise etc etc...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesinceuwer2m8 View Post
    impossible
    Like buying yogurts from homebase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    Maybe he's just saying that he's looking forward to going to watch Wales against England, but if anyone were to be stupid enough to offer him a few grand he'd happily help his kids through uni/take the wife on a cruise etc etc...
    Illegal though, isn't it? Arrestable offence in France during the tournament apparently. The spares we've got will be going for face value, wouldn't have it any other way.

The spares we've got will be going for face value, wouldn't have it any other way.
    CCMB code of honour innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    CCMB code of honour innit.
    Exactly, threads like this though sort out the type of people you'd never help out with a ticket for a sold out game, like that Ainsley Harriot poster above talking about university fees and cruises etc. It confirms the fact that you should only help out trustworthy, genuine fans.

Exactly, threads like this though sort out the type of people you'd never help out with a ticket for a sold out game, like that Ainsley Harriot poster above talking about university fees and cruises etc. It confirms the fact that you should only help out trustworthy, genuine fans.
    Steve
    I have a few Russia & Slovakia Spares Im looking to swop for England tickets.
    In my group we applied for 22 tickets for each game and we got 18 Slovakia, 16 Russia and not one England.
    Figure that out??
    I even have two tickets for the last 16, 1/4's, semis and Final too!!
    If you have any spares or know of anyone that is willing to swop please bare me in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    Steve
    I have a few Russia & Slovakia Spares Im looking to swop for England tickets.
    In my group we applied for 22 tickets for each game and we got 18 Slovakia, 16 Russia and not one England.
    Figure that out??
    I even have two tickets for the last 16, 1/4's, semis and Final too!!
    If you have any spares or know of anyone that is willing to swop please bare me in mind.
    Unfortunately it's the England tickets that are at a premium Tony, the few extra we may have, have a waiting list, if, by any
    chance, I hear of anything I will let you know.