+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Craig Noone

Craig Noone

Surely he must start on Saturday, absolutely terrified Leeds last night , Connolly pushing over to the right back , Morrison and Bruno centre backs . The only problem then is how do we accommodate Lawrence? Does whits deserve to start or could we shuffle it around a little, Whats your views?

Re: Craig Noone

Whitts peripheral last night
    I would start Noone and Lawrence.
    I was surprised Connolly was at full back last night. He is solid and dependable there as we well know, which is important at this business end of the season.

Connolly was not Full back last night but is Fabio suspended for one match after last night sending off?

My post should have read Surprised Connolly NOT at full back last night. Sorry.

Just checked. Fabio is listed as suspended by FA so yes, he will be out Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Just checked. Fabio is listed as suspended by FA so yes, he will be out Saturday.
    it's one game ban when you are sent off with two yellows and the ban starts immediately so you miss the next game

Quote Originally Posted by torfaen bluebird View Post
    Surely he must start on Saturday, absolutely terrified Leeds last night , Connolly pushing over to the right back , Morrison and Bruno centre backs . The only problem then is how do we accommodate Lawrence? Does whits deserve to start or could we shuffle it around a little, Whats your views?
    I cant believe anyone would even consider starting without Lawrence. He has that ability to change a game, loves to take on the opposing defenders.

Agree , So as per thread I am asking if it was possible to leave Whitts out and play both Lawrence and Noone.

Agree , So as per thread I am asking if it was possible to leave Whitts out and play both Lawrence and Noone.
    I dont think you can play Noone, Pilks, Immers and Lawrence in the same team, you would say that 3 of these players are the forward element of the team, and Whitts, O'Keefe and Ralls are the link between defense and attack.

If you are looking to play Noone, i feel you have to drop one of the attacking 3.

Noone as an impact sub

Do you also agree since Joe Ralls has signed an extension to his contract his form has dipped somewhat ?

Noone has to start he's been our best player this season.

I would like to see Immers in a cm position at some point to allow reigns off Lawrence out wide. He seems to struggle to know when needs to come inside when play is developing a bit more

Of course you/wee can and perhaps we should to freshen things up, to be fair the city were dreadfully unlucky last night and Whitt's played well ,as did they all , on another day we would have won 4- 2

Beware the dour Yorkshire man is managing Ipswich on Saturday so we will need a bit of steel about us.

After Whitts was substituted on Tuesday what was wrong with the outrageous concept of playing a left footed wide player on the left and a right footed one on the right ? But no, Noone had to play on the right and Lawrence had to swap over.