+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Smiley's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smiley's

Work in progress.

Will get more uploaded later today. It seems that vbulletin restrict the size of the smiley's so some might look a bit silly when saved to our 'smiley store'.

Re: Smiley's

I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me but for the last few days I've noticed thread titles are staying bold, even when I've read through them and the "Go to first new post" arrow isn't working for me most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me but for the last few days I've noticed thread titles are staying bold, even when I've read through them and the "Go to first new post" arrow isn't working for me most of the time.

I'm on an iPhone/Safari... Ok for me. Thread is not bold once I've read the latest post.

I seem to be getting a different problem - where thread titles don't stay bold even if I haven't opened that thread (let alone not read the latest post). It seems to be a bit random too - although the bold/not bold is behaving itself most of the time for the top threads - just not for those further down the page.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I seem to be getting a different problem - where thread titles don't stay bold even if I haven't opened that thread (let alone not read the latest post). It seems to be a bit random too - although the bold/not bold is behaving itself most of the time for the top threads - just not for those further down the page.
    Ah ........ so it's not just me!
    |I was starting to wonder who was reading some of my unopened threads

I'm having this problem. If I visit the board at 08:30, for example, but only read a couple of threads, all the others will automatically go down as read the next time I log on. Means inadvertently missing out on half-nude pics of Mila Kunis.

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** View Post
    I'm having this problem. If I visit the board at 08:30, for example, but only read a couple of threads, all the others will automatically go down as read the next time I log on. Means inadvertently missing out on half-nude pics of Mila Kunis.
    Not to mention the fully nude pics of Kate Humble.

Where is the "wrongly placed apostrophe" smiley?

Come on Bos's.

International (over 7000 posts) dr_socks's Avatar

'Smiley's' what?

While you're at it Mike. Is there a 1 click return to the main page using the mobile view?
    I'm far far too busy for 2 clicks, am I missing something.

TIA

Weirdly I've noticed that threads started before the 8th do not stay bold for me if I've read them but anything after that date does stay bold.

Bit gutted the golf smiley isn't there yet if i'm honest.....