+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kodi To Watch Live Football Streams

Kodi To Watch Live Football Streams

I know a lot of people on here like to watch the odd live game of football and Sky's prices are becoming ridiculous. I have used XBMC and it's various manifestations to watch streams but they tend to be crap and you have to trawl through dozens of links before you find one that works. Well on another forum someone posted a link to a build of Kodi that makes it very easy to get links etc. It is is a pre-configured build with Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, Music and also a Football section. It is called Pulse Lite and does everything for you basically with links that work.

This works on a Windows computer but I assume you could do the same for Android, FireTV etc.

Download and install Kodi 16.0

1) Download the zip file from here: ARES WIZARD and save it somewhere like your desktop.
    2) Install Ares Wizard in kodi from System/Addons/Install from Zip then choose the zip file you have just downloaded.
    3) Go to Programs and launch Ares Wizard wait for it to load.
    4) Select “Browse Builds”
    5) Select Pulse
    6) Select Pulse Lite and install

This will then put the pulse lite skin as your theme and there is all the links etc you need.

Pulse will auto update

You can also install Showbox / Movie HD and Mobdro if you wish.

Re: Kodi To Watch Live Football Streams

Untitled.jpg

Example of the quality stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    Untitled.jpg

Example of the quality stream.
    I think it's frozen mate. Try refreshing the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    I think it's frozen mate. Try refreshing the page.
    Try this, mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo

Not sure who the girl is in your avatar but couldn't you have got an image with a classier pint than John Smiths?

Any ideas what the specific add-on(s) this build uses for football matches is?

Just checked, seems to be the usual suspects like SportsDevil just in a shit wrapper.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Just checked, seems to be the usual suspects like SportsDevil just in a shit wrapper.
    It is the usual sources but I thought it was good for those that aren't au fait with Kodi - it sets it all out in a nice, easy to use manner.

beer-3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Not sure who the girl is in your avatar but couldn't you have got an image with a classier pint than John Smiths?
    No idea who she is either but there was a certain something about that appealed. It isn't John Smiths by the way - some German beer I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    beer-3.jpg

No idea who she is either but there was a certain something about that appealed. It isn't John Smiths by the way - some German beer I think.
    I'm still struggling to make out what attracted you to the image - but you are right, it's not John Smiths so that's OK

I also use UK TV Now app onXBMC shows all european main steam sports channels, works for me.