+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tory scum attacking disabled again

Re: Tory scum attacking disabled again

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    seriously, I am fair when it comes to politics, its just the tories always seem screwed on when it comes to the economy.

plus as business owners, we both know if Labour get back in, corporation tax will go back up, higher earning thresholds will come down and the scroungers get a pay rise, its because of Labour, I couldn't up my rates in the construction industry for 10 years cos they let all the foreigners in working for the newly introduced minimum wage.
    You chat a lot of old shite fair play

seriously, I am fair when it comes to politics, its just the tories always seem screwed on when it comes to the economy.

plus as business owners, we both know if Labour get back in, corporation tax will go back up, higher earning thresholds will come down and the scroungers get a pay rise, its because of Labour, I couldn't up my rates in the construction industry for 10 years cos they let all the foreigners in working for the newly introduced minimum wage.
    Disabled people getting totally shat on and it somehow comes back to immigrants!!!!!

They've done a total number on you nugent, fair play!

He's ****ed himself mind has Ian Duncan Smith good and proper, by resigning voluntarily he won't be eligible for benefits for 6 months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You chat a lot of old shite fair play
    Lol.

Nuge's Politics Policy

Labour - All bad

Conservative - All good

The end.

After reading about PIP on gov.uk, I don't understand what people are moaning about, im seeing it as the people that genuinely need the help will get it.
    I saw a disabled guy on the news the other day and he was all for it, the only thing he reckons he loses out on is help with his food shop, but he said that its fine because hes ordering online and its also given him the confidence to do other stuff.
    So no longer being able to get to the shops has "given him the confidence to do other stuff" ????

Fair play, you are one naive mofo.

I blame David Icke for all of this

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I blame David Icke for all of this
    ........ and Tina Turner.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Egg all over the Tory party following ducan smiths resignation, Cameron to scrap disability changes is the rumour , I will keep ranting away boyo !!

My job takes me into the homes of the less well-off, older generation. Almost all are what you would call traditional labour voters.

The most common grumble I hear is how the 'family next door get everything paid for/provided by the Govt., and they - having worked all their lives - don't get a single penny and have to dig in to their hard-earned savings for everything.

There is injustice in the new legislation, but the whole benefits/welfare system can also be grossly unfair to hard working 'working class' families.