+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Daniels RIP

Re: Paul Daniels RIP

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As always doc .......have you got anything you can suggest for back pain and piles ? Do l need to make an appointment a week in advance ?
    I prescribe taking all your money away and making you feel worthless to give you encouragement to find work.

No need for an appointment, it's a 7 day nhs now so just turn up anytime.

Sod that , I will take the back Street option , up the back alley

When I was a kid, the Paul Daniels show seemed to be on for 2 hours every Saturday. Magic acts should be limited to 5 minutes, anything more and it becomes boring.

Daniels had an irritating voice, seemed to be a bit bland, and didn't seem to do anything exciting.

However, I watch some of his stuff on youtube last night and it was quite good. Better than some of the offerings that TV channels serve up these days.

We want Debbie walking round the pitch !!

Great assets

It's what he would have wanted

God bless ya Mr Daniels

We want Debbie walking round the pitch !!

Great assets

It's what he would have wanted

God bless ya Mr Daniels
    Fine pins on the girl Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I can't believe people are hero worshipping a man used to regularly cut his own wife in half for fun. If I went at my Missus with a saw I would end up in prison. Yet again it's one rule for short arsed, wig wearing magicians and another for the rest of us. jUst mY opInioN.
    Poor Debbie must be in bits.

Debbie will probably buried in two coffins.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Another celebrity whose death seems to conjure up memories of someone else entirely; in what world was Paul Daniels a "fantastic magician" and a "hugely popular entertainer" as the radio and TV are saying?
    In this world.

Are you saying he wasn't a fantastic magician and very popular in the 80's and 90's then?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Another celebrity whose death seems to conjure up memories of someone else entirely; in what world was Paul Daniels a "fantastic magician" and a "hugely popular entertainer" as the radio and TV are saying?
    bjh

I used to self boff myself stupid to her

I still would now

I may need therapy if she finds someone else .......get over him Debbie , he was a short arse Tory boy, come and find true love in my magic cavern

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    In this world.

Are you saying he wasn't a fantastic magician and very popular in the 80's and 90's then?
    He was an annoying idiot

Quote Originally Posted by gurkhablue View Post
    Fine pins on the girl Sludge.
    A right naughty night for my wand

Who knows the secret of her black , magic , box

Me that's who

I used to self boff myself stupid to her

I still would now

I may need therapy if she finds someone else .......get over him Debbie , he was a short arse Tory boy, come and find true love in my magic cavern
    I especially like her I that film she made, you know the adult spoof of an American soap opera, she was pure filth in that. There's no doubt about it, the vertically challenged trickster was punching well above his weight.

Anyone fancy popping around and cuddling Debbie

RIP Paul Daniels, but let's be honest here, whenever I think of Paul Daniels, I think of dross 80s Saturday evening TV, with the likes of Val Doonican and Little and Large. Don't get me wrong, Saturday evening TV is still dross, but better than the rubbish we had to put up with in the 70s and 80s and don't get me started on that bellend Edmonds.

Now we get Ant and Deck , the shyte that is the Voice and all the other end of pier
    talent show no hopers too.
    Was anything worse than Noel's house party and Mr. Ferking Blobby ?

A life dedicated to magic yet he couldn't make a tumour disappear.