+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's more than one Cardiff team looking for a Play Off place.

Re: There's more than one Cardiff team looking for a Play Off place.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not disagreeing with you Gringo, but I notice that Sion Spence has won awards for cross country racing in school - certainly, judging by the way he was getting around the pitch in the closing stages of Saturday's game, he doesn't lack for stamina. As for pace, he made up ground on a opponent to win a ball he shouldn't have, but I suppose that could be down to the player he was up against being slow.

Here's a link to Academy Twitter page in which some of those who played yesterday give their reaction - I suppose that's Robbie Patten's younger brother.

https://twitter.com/CF11Academy
    I haven't seen him play for a couple of months Bob so maybe he's had a spurt. When I last saw him he looked 15 but was still superb.

I saw that link last night, they seem to be buzzing fair play.

Cameron Coxe is first year Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see Cameron Coxe is one of those who left a message on that Twitter page, so I presume he is a first year Under 18?
    yes 1st year under 18, rollin and Lloyd were the two offered short term deals though Lloyd has another offer so may not stay, a couple mentioned in this thread I am surprised to see let go are aiden and elvis, thought they would be worth another year or so to see how they developed

Quote Originally Posted by streamfeeder View Post
    yes 1st year under 18, rollin and Lloyd were the two offered short term deals though Lloyd has another offer so may not stay, a couple mentioned in this thread I am surprised to see let go are aiden and elvis, thought they would be worth another year or so to see how they developed
    Yes. I've heard who has been let go now and am surprised by a few of the names - I think some of them can count themselves a little unfortunate that their time came when we were on something of an economy kick because my recollection is that we were not in the habit of letting so many go in previous years.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I haven't seen him play for a couple of months Bob so maybe he's had a spurt. When I last saw him he looked 15 but was still superb.

I saw that link last night, they seem to be buzzing fair play.

Cameron Coxe is first year Bob.
    Thanks Gringo.