+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This board

Re: This board

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Welling up now with all this praise, you grovelling bastards.

For the record, my baiting of Mark stopped the moment he made it clear that it bothered him and he felt bullied by it. As most of you know, I have been known to waste my time on here winding people up. I generally target people that either dish it out or I feel will take it in good spirit. People like Mrs R, the colonel, croesy and feedback were regularly used for target practice. However I now leave Croesy out of things when I can.

Personally I do think that Croesy invites and almost encourages some of the anger directed towards him by posting things that he knows will wind people up. He's not a stupid man and he knows precisely the reaction he'll get with his comments. However, there are many times where people react to the poster and not the post and some of the abuse is uncalled for. Maybe both sides need to remember that behind the keyboards are real people - if you wouldn't act like it face to face then ask yourself why not?

One other thing I will say in croesy's defence. He once sent me a pm (I won't go into detail) which showed me that despite our differences over the years, good people will allways rally round when things go a bit shitty, and that's often when you see people's true colours.
    Good post innit.

For the record, my baiting of Mark stopped the moment he made it clear that it bothered him and he felt bullied by it. As most of you know, I have been known to waste my time on here winding people up. I generally target people that either dish it out or I feel will take it in good spirit. People like Mrs R, the colonel, croesy and feedback were regularly used for target practice. However I now leave Croesy out of things when I can.

Personally I do think that Croesy invites and almost encourages some of the anger directed towards him by posting things that he knows will wind people up. He's not a stupid man and he knows precisely the reaction he'll get with his comments. However, there are many times where people react to the poster and not the post and some of the abuse is uncalled for. Maybe both sides need to remember that behind the keyboards are real people - if you wouldn't act like it face to face then ask yourself why not?

One other thing I will say in croesy's defence. He once sent me a pm (I won't go into detail) which showed me that despite our differences over the years, good people will allways rally round when things go a bit shitty, and that's often when you see people's true colours.
    I am sorry but I have to disagree.
    Croesy is on here saying that he is bullied & picked on for no reason & never responds to any abuse nor makes any abusive posts then behind the scenes he is sending foul mouthed & abusive posts to members.
    I have never sworn or been abusive towards croesy & I have never sent him a pm.
    If he behaved in the real world the way he behaves on here he would be in A&E every week.
    You can"t just hurl foul mouthed abuse around & expect there not to be any consequences.
    He knows exactly what he is doing & does it deliberately, then plays the I am being picked on poor me card when people take issue with what he has said.
    Banter is one thing but croesy"s continual trolling & abuse is another.
    Am I really in the wrong to think that I shouldn"t have to put up with it ?
    Maybe I shouldn"t have posted the pm he sent me but then again he shouldn"t be continually claiming he is the victim when he is bringing it all on himself !

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I am sorry but I have to disagree.
    Croesy is on here saying that he is bullied & picked on for no reason & never responds to any abuse nor makes any abusive posts then behind the scenes he is sending foul mouthed & abusive posts to members.
    I have never sworn or been abusive towards croesy & I have never sent him a pm.
    If he behaved in the real world the way he behaves on here he would be in A&E every week.
    You can"t just hurl foul mouthed abuse around & expect there not to be any consequences.
    He knows exactly what he is doing & does it deliberately, then plays the I am being picked on poor me card when people take issue with what he has said.
    Banter is one thing but croesy"s continual trolling & abuse is another.
    Am I really in the wrong to think that I shouldn"t have to put up with it ?
    Maybe I shouldn"t have posted the pm he sent me but then again he shouldn"t be continually claiming he is the victim when he is bringing it all on himself !
    I think it's pretty clear he thrives on all the attention. If it bothers you, the only way to resolve it is to just ignore him. It's actually very easy to do once you get started. It will will never end otherwise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    OK, I'll go first. I'll pretend to be some bloke in a pub for you (who says 'luv' a lot).

Err luv, can I have err .. a j20 please luv. yeah .. the one in the bottom shelf .. over a bit .

Hey Nugent, look, look .. man ! the ar$e on that girl .. faaack.

Eh? wha I missed it Mun

Err! .. sorry luv I changed my mind, , can I have a Pint of whatever Nugent is buying

What mun!?

oh that's kind Nuge - I'll have a Guinness. Anyways, hows those Red Devils of yours doin' eh?!
    Lol

Talking of Feedback where is he these days?

Is tax becoming too taxing for him?

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

He told me he was about to make a 'cum back', just needed a tidy "bint" to help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Dr Lecter returning is a positive , very funny guy.
    He used to be. He's not stopped picking on me on this new forum.

I'm afraid he's just a bully.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post

Ask a question about Accounting. He'll soon surface.

I had assumed Feedy was that Vindec guy on here.