+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IDS resigns

Talking IDS resigns

Happy days

Re: IDS resigns

Hope a few more of the wankers follow suit.

Shameful budget. Let's hope they tear themselves apart over Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Happy days
    He's trying to claim some kind of moral ground now? after being king of the c***s!

Either way, this is fantastic news for all the decent, caring people in this country of ours.

I predicted / suspected that soon into their term that the Nasty Party would begin to expose themselves for what they really are, and to unravel.

Look out, here it comes .. like dominoes now...
    Last edited by Vimana.; 18-03-16 at 21:21.

Hell yeah!

Just what i was saying to my mate.

Mr Duncan Smith said the cuts were "not defensible" within a Budget that "benefits higher earning taxpayers".

"I am unable to watch passively whilst certain policies are enacted in order to meet the fiscal self-imposed restraints that I believe are more and more perceived as distinctly political rather than in the national economic interest," he said in his resignation letter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35848687

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff View Post
    Mr Duncan Smith said the cuts were "not defensible" within a Budget that "benefits higher earning taxpayers".

"I am unable to watch passively whilst certain policies are enacted in order to meet the fiscal self-imposed restraints that I believe are more and more perceived as distinctly political rather than in the national economic interest," he said in his resignation letter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35848687
    Do you believe that DTM ?, sounds honorable but he's a phuckin Tory thus suspicion is obvious.

Said on another thread I think be is trying to damage Cameron here. IDS is desperate to see us out of the EU. He is a piece of work.
    Tories have stormy times a coming

Imagine conceiving a budget so brutal that a major league twat like IDS has to quit.
    Thats special Mr Osborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Imagine conceiving a budget so brutal that a major league twat like IDS has to quit.
    Thats special Mr Osborne.
    A fine précis !

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Do you believe that DTM ?, sounds honorable but he's a phuckin Tory thus suspicion is obvious.
    No I don't - I think he is a horrible scheming scumbag. I was just quoting him from the beeb.
    IDS is responsible for a huge amount of misery already inflicted on the disabled and disadvantaged.
    How scummy do you have to be to lose the moral high ground to a bottom feeder like IDS?

I wonder if he will get sanctioned for resigning from a job. Isn't that a DWP rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj View Post
    I wonder if he will get sanctioned for resigning from a job. Isn't that a DWP rule?
    should be.

This is all about the Tory civil war over Brexit.

Self-destruction at it's finest!

It sure is Jon. Let's hope they tear themselves apart.

Typical Tory self serving barsteward willing to hijack and use anything that in his eyes will benefit him.

Hope they all stab each other in the backs and crumble

Et tu, Brute.

Thank god they are self destructing cos there is no credible opposition for the foreseeable

IMG_20160318_222554.jpg

Tories in disarray

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Thank god they are self destructing cos there is no credible opposition for the foreseeable
    thats the scary thing, they have enough time to get it back together and still be way ahead of labour

He voted for the changes didn't he?

Don't count on it. The economy is going to be struggling for a long time to come. The Tories divided over Europe. A new Tory leader. Labour are back in the game.

https://twitter.com/NadineDorriesMP?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|t wgr^author

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Don't count on it. The economy is going to be struggling for a long time to come. The Tories divided over Europe. A new Tory leader. Labour are back in the game.
    I think many people underestimate the impact that Jeremy Corbyn will have on Labours fortunes. I believe the traditional Labour voters, disenfranchised by the years under Blair and Milliband will turn out in big numbers now they once again have a genuine alternative to the hated Tories.