+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Tory with a conscience ?

A Tory with a conscience ?

Re: A Tory with a conscience ?

He certainly isn't that and I wouldn't put it past him to be trying to damage Cameron to increase the chances of Brexit. He is repulsive.

IDS? Conscience?

Computer says "no".

No such thing. This is about the brexit nothing to do with the cuts. His motivation is to make sure he secures a place at Bozo Boris's table when he becomes Tory leader. He's done a right number on Gideon, who is now a dead man walking. Politics is a dirty game baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj View Post
    No such thing. This is about the brexit nothing to do with the cuts. His motivation is to make sure he secures a place at Bozo Boris's table when he becomes Tory leader. He's done a right number on Gideon, who is now a dead man walking. Politics is a dirty game baby.
    Lovin it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj View Post
    Boris and IBS.

Jeez ..

If he truly believed in what he's written in his resignation letter he'd have stayed and fought for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkhablue View Post
    Lovin it!
    Imploding!

Melt down!

Rats jumping ship!

IDS claiming some kind of moral high ground - unbelievable!

This is the same IDS who was knifing Morgan last night for suggesting there could be a retreat on the benefits cuts!

What a pathetic omnishambles of a party and government.

Choke on that, Gideon!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Imploding!

Melt down!

Rats jumping ship!

IDS claiming some kind of moral high ground - unbelievable!

This is the same IDS who was knifing Morgan last night for suggesting there could be a retreat on the benefits cuts!

What a pathetic omnishambles of a party and government.

Choke on that, Gideon!
    I can't tolerate the little shit. Don't forget the many people who have suffered gravely under his watch. IDS has nothing to be proud of. Good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I can't tolerate the little shit. Don't forget the many people who have suffered gravely under his watch. IDS has nothing to be proud of. Good riddance
    What a great track record IDS has:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...smith-7587895?

Civil War - a much under-rated spectator sport. Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) - I hope.

As odd as it sounds, Osbourne's and Cameron's desire to occupy the centre ground probably has given them more of a conscience that many of the more traditionalist of their party. While teachers and doctors scream "overworked, underpaid", those sick and disabled scream that numerous cuts have singled them out more than any other group, while local Tory councillors say further cuts are not sustainable and there is nothing left to sell off, surely we can now see that slashing away to ensure the smallest possible state is not necessarily the path we need.

He's got no conscience just realises he's toxic.

As a toxic "Tory", at least on this board, I'd say my life situation (not me personally) has changed over the last 18 months and I do understand the other political point of view too my usual own.

Whilst I agree still with the plan of attack for the economy, my social conscience isn't happy with the current situation. It'll be defeated though I would imagine...

Who should I vote for?