+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This disabled PIP nonsense

Banned

This disabled PIP nonsense

Sorry lads about a political post on match day, but I did post this in another thread and it's been ignored.

My question is this, what's all this fuss about the PIP?
    After reading the gov. website, I see it as if you're genuinely in need,then you will get the help you deserve. Looks as if the money "saved" is going to help the proper disabled.
    The govt. Have put an extra £1bn in ffs mun, win win surely?

Re: This disabled PIP nonsense

If you genuinely want to know I suggest that you look at some of the many hundreds of articles on the subject. They are all over the news channels and the internet You might also want to ask yourself where the money for your tax cuts (and the other benefits you received a few days ago) has come from. You might want to check out a fella called Iain Duncan Smith - who was until yesterday managing benefit reform in the UK - and see why he resigned.

Maybe you should have done this before talking about scroungers and immigrants, but it's not too late.
    After your research you may feel inclined to sign this petition condemning the slashing of support for those UNABLE to work:
    https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/save-pip

I hope so.

Having lived with disability for 6 years it is pretty amazing the lack of empathy being shown by Cameron especially.

That said I don't suppose his need for DLA / PIP was quite as essential as the people he's now shafting

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Sorry lads about a political post on match day, but I did post this in another thread and it's been ignored.

My question is this, what's all this fuss about the PIP?
    After reading the gov. website, I see it as if you're genuinely in need,then you will get the help you deserve. Looks as if the money "saved" is going to help the proper disabled.
    The govt. Have put an extra £1bn in ffs mun, win win surely?
    Do you believe that crap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff View Post
    If you genuinely want to know I suggest that you look at some of the many hundreds of articles on the subject. They are all over the news channels and the internet You might also want to ask yourself where the money for your tax cuts (and the other benefits you received a few days ago) has come from. You might want to check out a fella called Iain Duncan Smith - who was until yesterday managing benefit reform in the UK - and see why he resigned.

Maybe you should have done this before talking about scroungers and immigrants, but it's not too late.
    After your research you may feel inclined to sign this petition condemning the slashing of support for those UNABLE to work:
    https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/save-pip

I hope so.
    Still. No answer to my question, so basically, after an assessor has been around and after a doctors judgement, if they think a certain person can do something then they will be assessed on that basis.

Still. No answer to my question, so basically, after an assessor has been around and after a doctors judgement, if they think a certain person can do something then they will be assessed on that basis.
    Did you read about the lady with terminal cancer,they passed her fit to work.Then they said we did not read her doctors notes we missed them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Did you read about the lady with terminal cancer,they passed her fit to work.Then they said we did not read her doctors notes we missed them.
    I'm sure that was a genuine mistake, which is why it made it to the press , thing is Jeeps , there was a disabled bloke on the telly the other day ordering an online shop and welcoming the fact it give him confidence to try other stuff.

I don't get all this fuss in the press. Like I said earlier, everywhere I read , if you genuinely need the help you will get it.

Had you done a little research as I suggested (you clearly haven't) you would know that the assessments and judgements are not carried out by doctors. You would also know that these cuts are being achieved by changing the criteria required to qualify for essential support - not by saying they can miraculously do something today that they couldn't do yesterday. They still accept that the problems and disabilities exist FFS.

If you want to do the research (and looking at the government website is NOT research) I would happily help. As it is, I'm sorry to say that I believe you are supporting an attack on the most vulnerable people in society purely through laziness and for your own personal gain. Nobody will want to discuss with you on that basis.

I expect the tory party themselves to withdraw these horrendous cuts pretty soon - even many of their own MPs are saying this cannot be justified. Which you would know if you had taken 10 minutes of your precious time to question things for yourself.

I'm sure that was a genuine mistake, which is why it made it to the press , thing is Jeeps , there was a disabled bloke on the telly the other day ordering an online shop and welcoming the fact it give him confidence to try other stuff.

I don't get all this fuss in the press. Like I said earlier, everywhere I read , if you genuinely need the help you will get it.
    You're a geuine simpleton it isn't worth conversing with you.

But it is not always the case,i think more slip through than get help,i know of two on my estate so sad.

Banned

Had you done a little research as I suggested (you clearly haven't) you would know that the assessments and judgements are not carried out by doctors. You would also know that these cuts are being achieved by changing the criteria required to qualify for essential support - not by saying they can miraculously do something today that they couldn't do yesterday. They still accept that the problems and disabilities exist FFS.

If you want to do the research (and looking at the government website is NOT research) I would happily help. As it is, I'm sorry to say that I believe you are supporting an attack on the most vulnerable people in society purely through laziness and for your own personal gain. Nobody will want to discuss with you on that basis.

I expect the tory party themselves to withdraw these horrendous cuts pretty soon - even many of their own MPs are saying this cannot be justified. Which you would know if you had taken 10 minutes of your precious time to question things for yourself.
    What do you mean the govt. website is not research? perhaps you should do some research... read this https://www.gov.uk/pip

The reason im posting this thread is because, over the years, Ive done a bit of sub contracting work for various councils, let me tell you something, when you work in someones house for a few days, they like to chat, and tell you happily they are claiming DA , while popping out for a few pints up the pub and coming back to lock up while smoking fags.
    just watch Jeremy kyle, theres a few facking scum on there that are claiming and walk on stage with a walking stick.
    ive seen first hand the scroungers screwing us. I grew up up the valleys and seen it first hand.
    IF YOU ARE GENUINELY UNABLE TO WORK , THEN FAIR ENOUGH.
    ive just returned from the pub, where EVERYONE was talking about this PIP thing, in front of 2 piss heads that are claiming disability, but are able bodied and are taking the piss, we all made sure they could hear us.

What do you mean the govt. website is not research? perhaps you should do some research... read this https://www.gov.uk/pip

The reason im posting this thread is because, over the years, Ive done a bit of sub contracting work for various councils, let me tell you something, when you work in someones house for a few days, they like to chat, and tell you happily they are claiming DA , while popping out for a few pints up the pub and coming back to lock up while smoking fags.
    just watch Jeremy kyle, theres a few facking scum on there that are claiming and walk on stage with a walking stick.
    ive seen first hand the scroungers screwing us. I grew up up the valleys and seen it first hand.
    IF YOU ARE GENUINELY UNABLE TO WORK , THEN FAIR ENOUGH.
    ive just returned from the pub, where EVERYONE was talking about this PIP thing, in front of 2 piss heads that are claiming disability, but are able bodied and are taking the piss, we all made sure they could hear us.
    So your "evidence" is the official gov website which doesn't even mention PIP cuts, a "guy on the telly", the Jeremy Kyle show, and some drunks in the pub?

Great research fella.

Banned

So your "evidence" is the official gov website which doesn't even mention PIP cuts, a "guy on the telly", the Jeremy Kyle show, and some drunks in the pub?

Great research fella.
    the gov. website was so I could see what and how disabled people are assessed on. T
    The guy on the telly had so much courage that if all able bodied people had his courage then this would be a great world to live on.
    As for Jeremy kyle show, my missus got it on series record thing, so I end up enduring the scruffy fackers for the last 10 years, I can tell you now, in case you don't watch it, that show has the scum of the earth on there, full of people that are clearly claiming but "need" to walk around with a walking stick, "disabled" people also need to go to the dentist if JK show is anything to go by.
    The "drunks" up the pub, are all workers, and were making sure they were heard in front of the 2 lads who are also scrounging disability, but do "cash in hand" work on building sites.

Not so much research, just experience mate.

And if you are still not convinced, I`ll take you for a trip to my old hometown up the valleys.

Everything you're saying is unrelated to the point. What has the fact that you have a thick Mrs who watched shit tv for brain dead got to do with anything?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Everything you're saying is unrelated to the point. What has the fact that you have a thick Mrs who watched shit tv for brain dead got to do with anything?
    how old are you?

Nugent you really are too daft to be dull. Stop sticking up for a policy just because it is from a tory government, I voted tory, but there is no way I agree with these cuts for the disabled. It seems to me you are classing scroungers, who should be working with the disabled who cannot work or if they can do some work do so with great difficulty. I guess you will never need the sort of help that the disabled need, not that you mght at some point become disabled yourself, because you are one of the tory rich and can pay for all the help you would need, having saved all that extra money with tax cuts given to you by robbing the disabled. Enough said, go and crawl back under that stone you came out from. Bloody tory man U fan

the gov. website was so I could see what and how disabled people are assessed on. T
    The guy on the telly had so much courage that if all able bodied people had his courage then this would be a great world to live on.
    As for Jeremy kyle show, my missus got it on series record thing, so I end up enduring the scruffy fackers for the last 10 years, I can tell you now, in case you don't watch it, that show has the scum of the earth on there, full of people that are clearly claiming but "need" to walk around with a walking stick, "disabled" people also need to go to the dentist if JK show is anything to go by.
    The "drunks" up the pub, are all workers, and were making sure they were heard in front of the 2 lads who are also scrounging disability, but do "cash in hand" work on building sites.

Not so much research, just experience mate.

And if you are still not convinced, I`ll take you for a trip to my old hometown up the valleys.
    what a complete and utter load of bollocks.

Nugent, can an individual work while claiming ESA?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Bit uncalled for? he might be a Tory but he's still a person, why not educate him rather than abuse him? just a suggestion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Bit uncalled for? he might be a Tory but he's still a person, why not educate him rather than abuse him? just a suggestion.
    Thanks Mrs r. I'm just waiting for the working class to come in from the football and then we'll be back to normal here

how old are you?
    29 and Old enough to know what Jeremy Kyle's target audience is.

Nugent you are a self righteous stickleback of a human being

Thanks Mrs r. I'm just waiting for the working class to come in from the football and then we'll be back to normal here
    What a prick you really are,knob.

Let's stop throwing insultss about, shall we?

Anyway, the latest benefits cuts have been scrapped tonight.

PIP requirements will still be stricter than DLA, though..
    I suspect many claimants will still miss out (as they have been doing) according to the whim of the assessor.