+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ian Duncan Smith The real truth

Ian Duncan Smith The real truth

He was tipped off.

They were planning to make him a fall guy over the cuts because of his anti EU stand.

Someone near the top tipped him off.

Expect another big fish defection later this week. Cameron and his mate will be trying to find out who is pissing in the tent.

I'm conservative but anti EU.

Who is the whistleblower that whispered to IDS?

Re: Ian Duncan Smith The real truth

IDS is a thick useless tosser. Worst Tory leader since the 1920's.

There's an alternative theory though isn't there.

IDS was annoyed by Osborne using the budget to make political points about the referendum, so he resigns, making the Chancellor lose credibility in the process, leaving a 4.5 bn hole in the budget and leaving him unable to deliver a surplus by 2020- all ammunition that can be thrown at the remain campaign over the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    He was tipped off.

They were planning to make him a fall guy over the cuts because of his anti EU stand.

Someone near the top tipped him off.

Expect another big fish defection later this week. Cameron and his mate will be trying to find out who is pissing in the tent.

I'm conservative but anti EU.

Who is the whistleblower that whispered to IDS?
    Can your source (for the other info) tell you?

All quite plausible in the murky world of politics.

"barstards" - John Major , PM. Re: three subversive anti EU Cabinet Ministers, 1993.

Who knows what is going on or the actual truth. Especially with this backstabbing divisive lot.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 21-03-16 at 22:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There's an alternative theory though isn't there.

IDS was annoyed by Osborne using the budget to make political points about the referendum, so he resigns, making the Chancellor lose credibility in the process, leaving a 4.5 bn hole in the budget and leaving him unable to deliver a surplus by 2020- all ammunition that can be thrown at the remain campaign over the next few months.
    Plus now they've been forced into abandoning the cuts, IDS looks like he's the principled hero.

The Tories are and always have been the nasty party. I don't much care who has been briefing against who.
    They are a pretty repellant bunch looking to screw the weakest in society and manipulating figures to suggest those in fuel poverty are lessening in number.

Meanwhile the NHS is in crisis with junior doctors on strike. Our education system is in the hands of that intellectual powerhouse Nicky Morgan as teachers leave education resulting in shortages.Ideologically driven changes to make all schools academies with zero evidence that this will benefit our children.On the contrary evidence shows Academies underperforming compared with those under the LEA.

This is a train wreck of a Government.
    Last edited by Pearcey3; 21-03-16 at 22:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Plus now they've been forced into abandoning the cuts, IDS looks like he's the principled hero.
    After according to the testimony of other Tories he was aggressively pushing this agenda and shutting down anyone who wanted to vote against it

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The Tories are and always have been the nasty party. I don't much care who has been briefing against who.
    They are a pretty repellant bunch looking to screw the weakest in society and manipulating figures to suggest those in fuel poverty are lessening in number.

Meanwhile the NHS is in crisis with junior doctors on strike. Our education system is in the hands of that intellectual powerhouse Nicky Morgan as teachers leave education resulting in shortages.Ideologically driven changes to make all schools academies with zero evidence that this will benefit our children.On the contrary evidence shows Academies underperforming compared with those under the LEA.

Obsessed with ruining, in order to pave the way for privatising, everything that was once good about society.
    Filling every corner of our lives with some shite service we have to suffer the indignity of needing to buy - from .. well, I wonder who ..

Yep. They are dreadful. We are now seeing the painful outcome of last May' s General Election. What is happening is disgusting. People need to wake up to what they are doing. Junior doctors are not known to go on strike. It really is a last resort for them. There are now teacher shortages which are going to become more severe.

Still at least the economy is doing well....oh....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Can your source (for the other info) tell you?

All quite plausible in the murky world of politics.

"barstards" - John Major , PM. Re: three subversive anti EU Cabinet Ministers, 1993.

Who knows what is going on or the actual truth. Especially with this backstabbing divisive lot.
    Whatever the truth you can be sure the public are being lied to and manipulated in some way.

Yep. They are dreadful. We are now seeing the painful outcome of last May' s General Election. What is happening is disgusting. People need to wake up to what they are doing. Junior doctors are not known to go on strike. It really is a last resort for them. There are now teacher shortages which are going to become more severe.

Still at least the economy is doing well....oh....
    While I agree that Hunt has not done well in the doctors dispute and I hope that in the inevitable cabinet reshufflefollowing the referendum he is replaced by someone more sympathetic to the doctors cause like Sarah Wollaston,I do not think that the BMA are whiter than white and also bear some responsibility for the mess.

As far as Osborne is concerned,I've never liked him,but thought he had a sureness of touch which would take him through to the Conservative leadership.

He has messed up twice in a few months now though and I think may have fatally damaged his chances.

However,after the referendum,there will still be nearly four years to the next election and I would'nt be surprised if the Tories sort themselves out well before then. They've got some work to do mind.

No idea who their new leader will be but suspect it may well not be one of the big three.

As long as Jeremy Corbyn gets nowhere near number 10!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    IDS is a thick useless tosser. Worst Tory leader since the 1920's.
    Both of them are useless Ian and Duncan, bitter ex leader , his caring comment was toe curling , where was with his " caring " when the bedroom tax was initiated, and the other welfare savings .

Cameron has had to act to save himself , I guess IDS may become the kingmaker in an election challenge ??

I wonder if there has been a stitch up behind the scenes to drop dear old George in it , he would not have come up with this policy on his own, it had to originate from some advisory think tank team ,surly within the bowels of IDS department ? ,. all very smelly indeed , politics at its best ??

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    While I agree that Hunt has not done well in the doctors dispute and I hope that in the inevitable cabinet reshufflefollowing the referendum he is replaced by someone more sympathetic to the doctors cause like Sarah Wollaston,I do not think that the BMA are whiter than white and also bear some responsibility for the mess.

As far as Osborne is concerned,I've never liked him,but thought he had a sureness of touch which would take him through to the Conservative leadership.

He has messed up twice in a few months now though and I think may have fatally damaged his chances.

However,after the referendum,there will still be nearly four years to the next election and I would'nt be surprised if the Tories sort themselves out well before then. They've got some work to do mind.

No idea who their new leader will be but suspect it may well not be one of the big three.

As long as Jeremy Corbyn gets nowhere near number 10!!!!!!!!!

Why? Surely it couldn't be any worse that this rabble. These are going to run this country into the ground and only the elite will survive and prosper. And god help us if Bozo Boris takes over. Imagine a world with Bozo Boris and Trump in power, we would well and truly be doomed

Hope they're derailed really soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Whatever the truth you can be sure the public are being lied to and manipulated in some way.
    And you know something? If there was an election tomorrow the Tories would walk it. Simply because there is no credible opposition, certainly not the Labour Party who must surely be the weakest and most inept of all time! Sad really, the UK system demands a credible opposition but zero chance with Jezza at the helm!

I don't know why IDS was worried about this Tory party dividing society. I mean, it's not like their cuts have shouldered the young, women and the disabled with the brunt of the savings while the wealthiest have been largely unaffected.

IDS caring Tory ? What a load of crap , he couldn't care a toss , just wants a job if we leave Europe

It was his welfare reform in the first place the two faced tosspot

Quote Originally Posted by Dénia Bluebird View Post
    And you know something? If there was an election tomorrow the Tories would walk it. Simply because there is no credible opposition, certainly not the Labour Party who must surely be the weakest and most inept of all time! Sad really, the UK system demands a credible opposition but zero chance with Jezza at the helm!
    Unfortunately that's a good summing up of the political climate in this country

Quote Originally Posted by Fila Bj View Post

Why? Surely it couldn't be any worse that this rabble. These are going to run this country into the ground and only the elite will survive and prosper. And god help us if Bozo Boris takes over. Imagine a world with Bozo Boris and Trump in power, we would well and truly be doomed
    Why????? Because Corbyn couldn't organise the proverbial booze up in a brewery.

He had Cameron on the ropes yesterday when replying to his statement in the Commons regarding Europe and Ian Duncan Smith,but managed to avoid mentioning Duncan Smith at all in his response with an open goal yawning in front of him.

He just is not a leader.

And in calling Boris a bozo you are making a mistake many have made. You don't become Mayor of London twice if you are stupid.