+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bloody terrorists

Re: Bloody terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    As you said what we are doing at the moment (already bombing them) isn't working yet you want to increase it?
    we are bombing select targets outside raqqa

do you really think we are using out 100 % air power to bomb Raqqa ? ?

Your ideas are .......... useless and will be unheard. You are playing these scenarios in your own heads.
    What is the point of fighting against each other? This is what our rogue, corrupt governments want. They can control us by our division. It is when we all point in their direction that they will know ... well, that the people know. Yet, then, will anything change? Will we be shot, tasered and beaten by our own security forces?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    People need to realise we are dealing with an ideology not a nation or a race of people.

We could bomb Syria in to dust and it still wouldn't stop it, if anything I think it encourages it as we give the innocent people a reason to become radicalised.
    It surely cannot be helping that they have a " capital " and have schools and have a air of legitimacy

The guy from Sky is now explaining that the Brussels lot had been to Syria and trained and radicalised even more, only to return to europe

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    yet what we are doing now is working so well eh ? ? ?

the status quo as it stands is not working that is plain to see today with the deaths of these innocent people at the AA check-in desks

I wonder if you have the answer ? ? ?
    I don't proclaim to know that much about politics, terrorism etc. but maybe the answer is to stop poking our nose into other countries affairs and then acting surprised when they take great offence to it?

As somebody posted above, this whole situation has nothing to do with the average Muslim any more than it has to do the average Cardiff city fan. It's the same old story of power hungry arseholes at the top of the tree on both sides with an agenda, while the 'normal' people pay the price. It's been that way since the beginning of civilisation and it'll probably always be that way.

I wonder how many politicians kids have been to Iraq or Afghanistan?

As I heard once in a song "Don't say you do this for us,when you don't even know who we are"

RIP to all the victims.

It surely cannot be helping that they have a " capital " and have schools and have a air of legitimacy

The guy from Sky is now explaining that the Brussels lot had been to Syria and trained and radicalised even more, only to return to europe
    ....... and the EU turned a "blind eye"? Yeah, right.

Well we haven't dropped any nukes yet.........

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC_Urawa_Reds View Post
    Your ideas are .......... useless and will be unheard. You are playing these scenarios in your own heads.
    What is the point of fighting against each other? This is what our rogue, corrupt governments want. They can control us by our division. It is when we all point in their direction that they will know ... well, that the people know. Yet, then, will anything change? Will we be shot, tasered and beaten by our own security forces?
    I think you lived in China for too long.

No one here thinks we are going to change things, but it's a discussion board, we aren't really trying to form government policy.

History should tell you to take very little of what comes out of immediate news reports at face value.

I have no idea, but as I think bombing these countries is what causes the situation in the first place I'm not sure I'd really think bombing more is the best idea.

As you said "what we are doing now is working so well eh"

Surely that should make it easier for us, keep an eye on anyone making trips to Syria.

I think you're taking what you read in the news too much at face value. Rather than bombing a country and radicalising more we should actually be looking at the root causes of terrorism. This isn't like the IRA or any threat we've faced in the past because it's an ideology with no chance of a peace process etc.

Unfortunately in an over populated world with massive inequality you will get events like this, we need to see why people are getting indoctrinated and try and cut it off there.

Bombing syria like bombing Afghanistan and Iraq will just increase terrorism.

First and foremost ... it suits our governments to have a number of these idiots roaming around, they can then control us with fear and do whatever they want. What will you all achieve by getting angry? Nothing ! The power men won't listen to us plebs .... they have their own agenda ....

Which leads us to point 2: Greed. By flooding Western countries with all kinds of migrants and refugees, labour costs are driven down and so are wages. Do you really think people like Merkel give a flying f**k about people's needs?

Ideally, skilled migrants and genuine refugees would be welcome ..... but, see point 2 .......... and point 1 ........ The governments pay lip service and tell lies to suit their agenda. Come on folks, this isn't even a conspiracy ... it's clear as day.

On paper, it would look a great idea for The UK to leave the EU .... we could possibly control our borders and decide on the people we want coming here, and ghettoes wouldn't be appearing (like in Belgium, France and Holland - soon Germany), which are perfect places to drum up support and sympathy for an evil ideology (an ideology which makes no sense - but the brainwashed change the rules as they go along). In reality - whatever we vote, won't change government decisions - or help provide a crack-down on terrorits - who governments can use to their advantage.

Until recently, I used to think that the far left were FAR more dangerous than the far right. The far right are/were seen as dangerous (without actually doing anything) and as soon as the word "racist" is used ... end of story. The far left though shout the loudest and are given a lot of media time ..... they want to preach peace and opportunity for everyone without even wanting to think of the consequences ............ but then I realised ...... None of it matters. It doesn't matter if you're left, right, neutral ... even, bl**dy alien. No-one really listens. The elite, who have always controlled ......... will always control.

The main enemy ... of every country ... are the greedy governments who play games with our lives. Don't bother wasting your time getting worked-up. You can't change it. Just accept the control.
    This.

Excellent post.

We have no say in any of it. The moneyed hold all the aces. End of.

Exactly.

do you think using 100#% of our air power to bomb Raqqa would result in more or less terrorist reqruitment?

What proportion of the people in Raqqa are terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I don't proclaim to know that much about politics, terrorism etc. but maybe the answer is to stop poking our nose into other countries affairs and then acting surprised when they take great offence to it?

As somebody posted above, this whole situation has nothing to do with the average Muslim any more than it has to do the average Cardiff city fan. It's the same old story of power hungry arseholes at the top of the tree on both sides with an agenda, while the 'normal' people pay the price. It's been that way since the beginning of civilisation and it'll probably always be that way.

I wonder how many politicians kids have been to Iraq or Afghanistan?

As I heard once in a song "Don't say you do this for us,when you don't even know who we are"

RIP to all the victims.

IMHO, part right, part wrong. It's wrong to poke noses into anyone else's business. Until, of course, we think it's right to. eg, a man beating up a woman holding a baby.....do we walk away or not ? Probably not. I'd like to think that everyone on here would interfere.

As Brigitte Gabriel famously said, the average muslim is irrelevant. They don't do bombs or beheadings - they take the kids to school and then go to work to pay the mortgage and the bills. The peaceful majority are irrelevant in this scenario, as were the majority of Germans in 1939-1945, and the average person in China during Mao's regime, or the average Russian under Stalin, or the average Cambodian under Pol Pot, etc, etc, etc, etc. The people who matter are the ones who kill. A tiny minority of course, but the average muslim doesn't know them, or identify with them, or sympathise with them. yet these cnuts still murder people en masse.

Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, as I know what I'll get called, but the start is to do what Trump says; no more muslims until we know who they are. It is beyond any sense to allow a million people into a zone, knowing that a percentage will be terrorist murderers. The countries suffering "terrorist attacks in the name of allah" are the countries with significant muslim populations, aren't they ? Perhaps I'm wrong. Millions of Central Africans might agree with the theory that as the percentage of muslims in a population increases, so do the number of sectarian killings/attrocities. Do facts prove me wrong ? Tell me if they do.

Japan. I'm guessing that the residents of Tokyo fear no terrorist attacks in the name of allah. Tell me why is that ? Foreign policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Close our borders now!
    What ever would that achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    I have no idea, but as I think bombing these countries is what causes the situation in the first place I'm not sure I'd really think bombing more is the best idea.

As you said "what we are doing now is working so well eh"
    This is spot on.

The problem is, the zionists actually WANT war in the middle east. The last thing they want is a stable, democratised middle east. Or Europe. Or America. Democracy is bad for the zionists and that is why they want conflict in Libya and Syria and Iraq. The Saudis know that democracy is bad for the ruling elite. That's why they terrorise the f#ck out of their people. They push the radical Sunni agenda (picked up by ISIS and funded by Saudi). That is why the Saudis get away with everything that they do - they are part of the ruling elite and if they have to oppress "their" people to maintain their rule, then so be it.

First and foremost ... it suits our governments to have a number of these idiots roaming around, they can then control us with fear and do whatever they want. What will you all achieve by getting angry? Nothing ! The power men won't listen to us plebs .... they have their own agenda ....

Which leads us to point 2: Greed. By flooding Western countries with all kinds of migrants and refugees, labour costs are driven down and so are wages. Do you really think people like Merkel give a flying f**k about people's needs?

Ideally, skilled migrants and genuine refugees would be welcome ..... but, see point 2 .......... and point 1 ........ The governments pay lip service and tell lies to suit their agenda. Come on folks, this isn't even a conspiracy ... it's clear as day.

On paper, it would look a great idea for The UK to leave the EU .... we could possibly control our borders and decide on the people we want coming here, and ghettoes wouldn't be appearing (like in Belgium, France and Holland - soon Germany), which are perfect places to drum up support and sympathy for an evil ideology (an ideology which makes no sense - but the brainwashed change the rules as they go along). In reality - whatever we vote, won't change government decisions - or help provide a crack-down on terrorits - who governments can use to their advantage.

Until recently, I used to think that the far left were FAR more dangerous than the far right. The far right are/were seen as dangerous (without actually doing anything) and as soon as the word "racist" is used ... end of story. The far left though shout the loudest and are given a lot of media time ..... they want to preach peace and opportunity for everyone without even wanting to think of the consequences ............ but then I realised ...... None of it matters. It doesn't matter if you're left, right, neutral ... even, bl**dy alien. No-one really listens. The elite, who have always controlled ......... will always control.

The main enemy ... of every country ... are the greedy governments who play games with our lives. Don't bother wasting your time getting worked-up. You can't change it. Just accept the control.
    I don't bother arguing with conspiracy theorists because they are, almost always, stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I don't bother arguing with conspiracy theorists because they are, almost always, stupid.
    Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sidney Ruff-Diamond View Post
    Tool.
    quod erat demonstrandum

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    quod erat demonstrandum
    Okay.

JFK murdered by the zionist bankers as he wanted to reform the US banking legislation. Conspiracy theory.
    Bobby Kennedy murdered. Also wanted to reform the banking legislation. Conspiracy theory.
    Iraq has WMD. Conspiracy theory.
    Merkel is a Marxist and wants to break down the fabric of Western civilisation. Conspiracy theory.

Which is "just a conspiracy theory" ?

IMHO, part right, part wrong. It's wrong to poke noses into anyone else's business. Until, of course, we think it's right to. eg, a man beating up a woman holding a baby.....do we walk away or not ? Probably not. I'd like to think that everyone on here would interfere.

As Brigitte Gabriel famously said, the average muslim is irrelevant. They don't do bombs or beheadings - they take the kids to school and then go to work to pay the mortgage and the bills. The peaceful majority are irrelevant in this scenario, as were the majority of Germans in 1939-1945, and the average person in China during Mao's regime, or the average Russian under Stalin, or the average Cambodian under Pol Pot, etc, etc, etc, etc. The people who matter are the ones who kill. A tiny minority of course, but the average muslim doesn't know them, or identify with them, or sympathise with them. yet these cnuts still murder people en masse.

Unfortunately, and I hate to say it, as I know what I'll get called, but the start is to do what Trump says; no more muslims until we know who they are. It is beyond any sense to allow a million people into a zone, knowing that a percentage will be terrorist murderers. The countries suffering "terrorist attacks in the name of allah" are the countries with significant muslim populations, aren't they ? Perhaps I'm wrong. Millions of Central Africans might agree with the theory that as the percentage of muslims in a population increases, so do the number of sectarian killings/attrocities. Do facts prove me wrong ? Tell me if they do.

Japan. I'm guessing that the residents of Tokyo fear no terrorist attacks in the name of allah. Tell me why is that ? Foreign policy?
    You seem rather confused.

Your second paragraph rightly states that the vast majority of muslims are no threat to our country but then go on to say that we should do what Trump advocates and ban any muslims from entering Britain.

The most obvious question is how do you identify who is a muslim? It's not on anyones passport so I presume you'd base it on country of origin or perhaps how they look?

To be certain then you'd have to ban people from the middle east, Africa, India, Pakistan, and so on.

Actually you'd have to ban everyone from every country on the planet to be absolutely certain that you haven't let a muslim in.

Perhaps you now see the slight flaw in your ill-thought out plan?

Okay.

JFK murdered by the zionist bankers as he wanted to reform the US banking legislation. Conspiracy theory.
    Bobby Kennedy murdered. Also wanted to reform the banking legislation. Conspiracy theory.
    Iraq has WMD. Conspiracy theory.
    Merkel is a Marxist and wants to break down the fabric of Western civilisation. Conspiracy theory.

Which is "just a conspiracy theory" ?
    Show me the evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

Your second paragraph rightly states that the vast majority of muslims are no threat to our country but then go on to say that we should do what Trump advocates and ban any muslims from entering Britain.

The most obvious question is how do you identify who is a muslim? It's not on anyones passport so I presume you'd base it on country of origin or perhaps how they look?

To be certain then you'd have to ban people from the middle east, Africa, India, Pakistan, and so on.

Actually you'd have to ban everyone from every country on the planet to be absolutely certain that you haven't let a muslim in.

ill-thought out? There's been precious little thinking involved with that one.

Perhaps we should ban 2% of people from each ethnicity, religion and nationality and hope we get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

I'm not confused in the slightest, you dipshit. You are just acting out the predictable liberal leftie #bullshitspeak and failing to address the problem. ie, throw it back, with an insult/put down.

You have hit the nail on the head. Well done! "The most obvious question is how do you identify who is a muslim? It's not on anyones passport so I presume you'd base it on country of origin or perhaps how they look?" You are very astute. And you clearly realise that islam is not a race, but a cult. An ideology. Good on you. Okay, so imagine we have stopped people from muslim countries entering. The only population increase would be from within the country/EU. Still not great as muslims have a much larger birthrate than "other Europeans", but a start. We don't have thousands of unskilled, inidentifiable people from a completely alien culture joining our societies. ( I presume you are in favour of people retaining their culture at all costs. Does that include us westerners ?)