+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone know this Father & Son from Penarth ? Bet the headmaster is :-------

Anyone know this Father & Son from Penarth ? Bet the headmaster is :-------

Bet the headmaster is laughing his head off, NOT !!!!!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/f...97d?li=BBoPOOl

Re: Anyone know this Father & Son from Penarth ? Bet the headmaster is :-------

I know the father well, his brother is one of my best friends. This story has well and truly gone viral, it’s appearing in newspapers (or their online equivalent) all over the world. This is not out of character for how Simon is in any walk of life.

Has the definition of prank changed?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Has the definition of prank changed?
    In this case I think it's spelt "prick

Banter

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Banter
    #ladz

Brilliant

Good on him too.

Yes, that's going to help all the staff in the School in their attempts to provide our kids with an education. What a self-obsessed unfunny person he is.

If the School don't suspend or expel the pupil I'd be very surprised. Otherwise they'll find it impossible to enforce any rules for the other kids - I wonder how funny he'll find it then.

I don't care how bright the kid is you don't act like that even if you do sneak your kid out in term time. It's ignorant and disrespectful to his teachers and the other kids.

That's something I'd do to a friend or a family member if they asked where I was or what I was up to.
    Not to a fecking school.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Yes, that's going to help all the staff in the School in their attempts to provide our kids with an education. What a self-obsessed unfunny person he is.

If the School don't suspend or expel the pupil I'd be very surprised. Otherwise they'll find it impossible to enforce any rules for the other kids - I wonder how funny he'll find it then.

I don't care how bright the kid is you don't act like that even if you do sneak your kid out in term time. It's ignorant and disrespectful to his teachers and the other kids.
    If I want to take my son out of school for a couple of days or even a week, I will do.

Cheeky bastards. Who do they think they are?

I am all for a laugh and the like

but this just shows a lack of respect for the school, as a parent , if you cannot respect your child school, then what chance does the child stand ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    If I want to take my son out of school for a couple of days or even a week, I will do.

Cheeky bastards. Who do they think they are?
    Good for you. I'm guessing however you'd not taunt the School while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Quite.

I am not sure what is more stupid - taking your son out of school to go on holiday or send the school a picture of it.

Utterly moronic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Quite.

I am not sure what is more stupid - taking your son out of school to go on holiday or send the school a picture of it.

Utterly moronic.
    TBH I don't think missing the odd day here or there is that bad if the kid's doing well. It's the idiocy and disrespect of sending the text I'm struggling with.