+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you, Mrs Steve R, ever consider wearing a wig ? (laughing smiley) ADULTS only to look !!

Would you, Mrs Steve R, ever consider wearing a wig ? (laughing smiley) ADULTS only to look !!

Re: Would you, Mrs Steve R, ever consider wearing a wig ? (laughing smiley) ADULTS only to look !!

Lady garden lol!

Blog Entries

Re: Would you, Mrs Steve R, ever consider wearing a wig ? (laughing smiley) ADULTS only to look !!

I get bored easily so I got myself a variety pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I get bored easily so I got myself a variety pack.
    PML

You're a star
    Mrs R (thumb up smiley)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    PML

You're a star
    Mrs R (thumb up smiley)
    I jumped on a plane to Tel Aviv a few weeks ago and around half the passengers were Orthodox Jews. Apparently, the women have to cover their hair. And what did most of them cover their hair with? You guessed it: wigs.

Foods that they consider non-kosher include fish without scales or fins, birds of prey and meat and milk from animals that don't chew the cud and have split hooves (no Davina jokes, please).

And on the Sabbath they aren't allowed to work, cook, drive, use electricity or touch money.

Religion, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I jumped on a plane to Tel Aviv a few weeks ago and around half the passengers were Orthodox Jews. Apparently, the women have to cover their hair. And what did most of them cover their hair with? You guessed it: wigs.

Foods that they consider non-kosher include fish without scales or fins, birds of prey and meat and milk from animals that don't chew the cud and have split hooves (no Davina jokes, please).

And on the Sabbath they aren't allowed to work, cook, drive, use electricity or touch money.

Religion, eh?
    Most interesting.

And this is apropos...?

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    Most interesting.

And this is apropos...?
    Wigs

Blog Entries

Religion, eh?
    Cheers for that Alan

Cheers for that Alan

I take great offence at that, Mrs R. I am therefore going to leave the country on Friday for a long weekend.

Did you know that in Stanley Kubrick's film Dr Strangelove the President of the United States character played by Peter Sellers was called Merkin Muffley?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Did you know that in Stanley Kubrick's film Dr Strangelove the President of the United States character played by Peter Sellers was called Merkin Muffley?
    We are worryingly close to having another Merkin Muffley as President of the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    We are worryingly close to having another Merkin Muffley as President of the USA
    And he's got the biggest merkin I've ever seen on his head,covering the worlds smallest brain

And he's got the biggest merkin I've ever seen on his head,covering the worlds smallest brain
    "the worlds smallest brain"

No, that goes to chris.

PML

You're a star
    Mrs R (thumb up smiley)
    I'd suggest you keep your thumbs to yourself.

It's certainly covering a c...

PML

You're a star
    Mrs R (thumb up smiley)
    See you get threads about classic spy stories and poor old George Smiley gets accused of
    getting his thumb up.

Sian Phillips was the lucky lady in the original , as I remember.

Blog Entries

I take great offence at that, Mrs R. I am therefore going to leave the country on Friday for a long weekend.
    Anywhere nice?

#TBG "I am therefore going to leave the country on Friday for a long weekend."
    Anywhere nice?
    Machynlleth ?

Blog Entries

Machynlleth ?

Anywhere nice?
    Yes. But not Nice.

Machynlleth ?
    Isn't Machynlleth in this country?

Blog Entries

Isn't Machynlleth in this country?
    I thought you were in England?