+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 View Post
    I take it you didn't read the comments from the judge and others of the effect that this has had on a the 15 year old girl. The effects of the abuse handed out to the victim by people people close to Johnson, people like his sister. Your comments are completely and utterly wrong

btw it's not clear whether he is actually a paedophile.
    I suppose if you look at it in that way, the way people are attacking her on social media etc then there is no need for all that.

Yes true, a paedophile is usually classed as sum1 who does stuff with children 11 or under, but he will be branded as a paedo as people do not, or will not care what the actual meaning means.

Re: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    I suppose if you look at it in that way, the way people are attacking her on social media etc then there is no need for all that.

Yes true, a paedophile is usually classed as sum1 who does stuff with children 11 or under, but he will be branded as a paedo as people do not, or will not care what the actual meaning means.
    I think we all accept that there are degrees of atrocity regards 'sex with a minor'.
    But he did wrong. Morals are morals, and the law is the law.

Society cannot be lenient on men who want to have sex with 15 year olds, nor should it be.

How difficult is this notion?! - not very. i.e. Find someone legal and consensual and get up to whatever the f*** you both (or more) like.