+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Re: D-DAY For Adam Johnson, Live Updates...

Will he only serve half of the 6 years?

Seen the victim statement, "iv been to some dark places over the last 12 months" lol full of shit fairplay bet she was luvin it until she realized she could cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Will he only serve half of the 6 years?
    Yes 3 no less, you dont get tag for sentences over 4 years.

Will he go to a proper prison or one of the open types?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBlue View Post
    Seen the victim statement, "iv been to some dark places over the last 12 months" lol full of shit fairplay bet she was luvin it until she realized she could cash in.
    Do you think it's ok to sleep with 15 year olds?

Dear, dear me, no wonder women need protection from men like you.

wow

I'm surprised it's as high at 6 years tbh but there we go, I'm not a high court judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Dear, dear me, no wonder women need protection from men like you.
    What you actually insinuating by here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Where have i said that? I just think its abit funny that she sent over 800 messages to him but now is traumatized.

His first day inside, he'll want the wall moved back 10 yards.

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Over half of Europe thinks it's perfectly fine. Gemany, france, Italy... Although, I think 16 is about right.

Where have i said that? I just think its abit funny that she sent over 800 messages to him but now is traumatized.
    Dear, dear me, is this a real person behind this user name or a wind up? If it's a wind up its not funny and if it's for real, you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Over half of Europe thinks it's perfectly fine. Gemany, france, Italy... Although, I think 16 is about right.
    14 in Austria, Germany and Italy, we are abit behind the times in this country but thats the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Dear, dear me, is this a real person behind this user name or a wind up? If it's a wind up its not funny and if it's for real, you need help.
    Need help lol Ye ok nice1. Not once have i said i agree with what Johnson has done, i believe the girl has set him up for a fall and is no where near traumatized, thats my opinion and it wont change. But the law is the law and johnson broke it so im not saying for one second that he is not in the wrong and is a paedo, but the girl is not innocent in this imo. By the way i wouldn't look at any1 that age if thats what your getting at, im 30 and 24 is the lowest i would go i couldnt handle any younger as theyd fry me, but my mrs is stunning so wouldnt look any where else.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    SECOND WORD OFF

T**t

Need help lol Ye ok nice1. Not once have i said i agree with what Johnson has done, i believe the girl has set him up for a fall and is no where near traumatized, thats my opinion and it wont change. But the law is the law and johnson broke it so im not saying for one second that he is not in the wrong and is a paedo, but the girl is not innocent in this imo. By the way i wouldn't look at any1 that age if thats what your getting at, im 30 and 24 is the lowest i would go i couldnt handle any younger as theyd fry me, but my mrs is stunning so wouldnt look any where else.
    I take it you didn't read the comments from the judge and others of the effect that this has had on a the 15 year old girl. The effects of the abuse handed out to the victim by people people close to Johnson, people like his sister. Your comments are completely and utterly wrong

btw it's not clear whether he is actually a paedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Alright Tone

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 View Post
    I take it you didn't read the comments from the judge and others of the effect that this has had on a the 15 year old girl. The effects of the abuse handed out to the victim by people people close to Johnson, people like his sister. Your comments are completely and utterly wrong

btw it's not clear whether he is actually a paedophile.
    I suppose if you look at it in that way, the way people are attacking her on social media etc then there is no need for all that.

Yes true, a paedophile is usually classed as sum1 who does stuff with children 11 or under, but he will be branded as a paedo as people do not, or will not care what the actual meaning means.

Didn't Graham Rix only get 12 months back in the day? And he actually went "all the way" with a 15 year old.

Adam Johnson has been stripped of his england caps!
    How do they do that - and why?

Does a delegation from the FA search Johnson's attic for the actual caps he was awarded and take them away for ritual burning?

Does someone from the FA Communications Dept. tipex him out of the remaining stock of official match programmes and reports?

It's not like taking away an 'honour' (a knighthood or honorary degree) - his caps are a matter of historical record.

Seems like the emptiest and daftest sort of gesture to me.

I suppose if you look at it in that way, the way people are attacking her on social media etc then there is no need for all that.

Yes true, a paedophile is usually classed as sum1 who does stuff with children 11 or under, but he will be branded as a paedo as people do not, or will not care what the actual meaning means.
    I think we all accept that there are degrees of atrocity regards 'sex with a minor'.
    But he did wrong. Morals are morals, and the law is the law.

Society cannot be lenient on men who want to have sex with 15 year olds, nor should it be.

How difficult is this notion?! - not very. i.e. Find someone legal and consensual and get up to whatever the f*** you both (or more) like.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Didn't Graham Rix only get 12 months back in the day? And he actually went "all the way" with a 15 year old.
    Is my memory playing tricks on me but didn't we play someone away in the 90s where Rix was a player or manager (or maybe coach)?

I remember a few choice songs about the guy.

Enjoy rule 45 Adam, the boys are waiting for you, don't worry about the extras in your food you'll get used to it
    Last edited by tigerbaybluebird; 24-03-16 at 15:33.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    How do they do that - and why?

Does a delegation from the FA search Johnson's attic for the actual caps he was awarded and take them away for ritual burning?

Does someone from the FA Communications Dept. tipex him out of the remaining stock of official match programmes and reports?

It's not like taking away an 'honour' (a knighthood or honorary degree) - his caps are a matter of historical record.

Seems like the emptiest and daftest sort of gesture to me.
    Break into his house and take them out of his cabinet maybe?