+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For those who like their history, Brendan O'Carroll and The Easter Rising.

For those who like their history, Brendan O'Carroll and The Easter Rising.

Great programme on iplayer about his uncles taking part in the Easter Rising.

I'm not fussed on Mrs Brown's boys but he's a likeable fella who presents a great programme on this almost pivotal moment in history.

Re: For those who like their history, Brendan O'Carroll and The Easter Rising.

Agree with your comment about Mrs Browns boys - total crap

I've downloaded it, but not watched it yet - it's going to be hard work bringing myself to watch it now I know that the person responsible for the garbage which is Mrs Brown's Boys made it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've downloaded it, but not watched it yet - it's going to be hard work bringing myself to watch it now I know that the person responsible for the garbage which is Mrs Brown's Boys made it.
    I was just thinking the same thing, I'm interested in the history though so I will try to forgive him and watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Mrs Brown's Boys is one huge unfunny pile of cow dung. However, this programme is definitely worth watching, and takes very interesting perspective on the uprising